AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!

No Description Added

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(510)
U VERSE

I just viewed my bill for Oct. Pymt. I just can't believe this. When I first got Uverse I paid to have it installed plus first Pymt. Then pymts. were 50.00 a month, then they went up to 65.00 a month. Then I see this bill and Good Gosh it is 72.00. What's the deal. We have our home phone with AT&T,

Questions

Re: $100 gift card promised...?.

Yes, Good luck with that!  I was, promised a 250 visa gift card, for the trouble I experienced with the following issue. I have not recieved it. All because I was lied to and told I would recieve a tablet free of charge and all I had to do is pay the tax.  I told him I didnt want a contract and not

Questions

ATT promotions given and taken away / orders changed?

i signed up in July 2016 for promotion uverse internet and phone. July bill correct. then they changed my promotion!! They told me that was wrong of them to change my promotion, I was right I should get it... credited me. uverse voice social manager changed it back in 8/31/16.. It got changed again.

Questions

Re: Bill credit

I received my free ($99.00) if it was for the double pack install

Questions

Re: Credit

Sounds like The first technician didnt hook it up correctly...

Questions

Re: Credit due to me.

i know the feeling. Signed up in July2016.. 1st bill was right except for span dates. now span dates are wrong. and I need a credit per the promotion I was promised. The give then they take away. Its happened twice.

Questions

Re: Rentention promotion invalid?

Same thing been with ATT since 1990.. dial up.. i signed up in July 2016 for promotion uverse internet and phone. July bill correct!! . then they changed my promotion!! They told me that was wrong of them to change my promotion, I was right I should get it... credited me. uverse voice social manager

Questions

Promotion still not on my bill!!!

I signed up for uverse double play (double pack install) in July 2016 with a Promotional rate for uverse internet and uverse phone voice. July bill was correct... Then they changed my promotion after my install in July.  They told me that was wrong of them to change my promotion. And I was right I s

Questions

Re: Why did my monthly U-verse bill increase if my promotion hasn't expired yet?

i signed up in July 2016 for promotion uverse internet and phone. July bill correct. then they changed my promotion!! They told me that was wrong of them to change my promotion, I was right I should get it... credited me. uverse voice social manager changed it back in 8/31/16.. It got changed again.

Questions

Re: Rentention promotion invalid?

Sent private messages also.. Promotions not being honored.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(242)
Transfer prepaid number to my ow n device since last was stolen but I don't have my old contact email

Don't have my old contact email and want to transfer my number to a device I own

Questions

• Wireless

Does anyone have one ui 5 android 13 on att locked?

I have a s21 plus and it's carrier locked to att. I am still on one ui 4.1, has anyone else locked to att have one ui 5 yet?

Questions

• Wireless

Number sync device unknown

There is an iPhone mini syncing with my account I do not own nor did I set up number sync with an iPhone 12 mini.  I want to know who’s phone it is, how it was linked to my account, why the “remove” option is unavailable for me to use to unsync this unknown device, what all personal informat

Questions

• Wireless

In-car Wi-Fi data plans

Hello, I don't know where to post so I'll try here. Does AT&T have any data limited Wi-Fi plans for in-car subscribers? All I can find is an unlimited plan for $20/mo. I'm single and probably won't use it much, so $20/mo. seems excessive. A few GB of data for a less expensive option would i

Questions

• Wireless

Unlock Request trouble

I have been trying to unlock my iphone 8 which is fully paid and meets all the requirements but the process has been rough with no solutions. When I first tried unlocking the phone I did not get the email after I submitted the form; only emails saying I was too late confirming the request However, a

Questions

• Wireless

This email is in my emails that are showing up in public search.

The email is mine, but the sbcglobal.net isn't my email, I don't even know what this is. So I'm wondering why someone used my email name to this address? This may not be a question that you can answer, it's a email in my public search under my name. But it was not me who used this address. Thank

Questions

• Email

Trending Accepted Solutions

(441)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Still have not received S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update

From what I understand the S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update has been out for a few days now and I still have not received the update. My phone is an AT&T branded model. Should I be worried that I will not get the update?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email to Setup Password Recovery Option for AT&T Email

Got an email asking for password recovery options for my AT&T email account - or else! I have an sbcglobal.net email account, and a yahoo.com email account.  I have no idea if this is legit or what I am supposed to do, and if this is even applicable for me.  I don't like the "or else"

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Optic installation property damage

AT&T Fiber optic is being installed in our neighbor and your contractors have cracked our water line and left tracks in our yard where they drove over our water meter. I need to know where to file a claim for the damages and the cost of the water leak. Thank you,

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Having to reset my password every time I try to access my email account

I get a message when I try to log into my email account on my laptop that there have been too many attempts to log into my account and I am locked out until I change my password. This started out happening every once and awhile but now it is happening just about every time I try to log into my email

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Set Up Password Recovery Options

I get emails and reminders when having to sign in via browser to Set Up Password Recovery Options. I live outside US and recovery via ATT normal means is impossible since they only accept US phone numbers. Any other way?

Questions

• Email

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.