Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

No Description Added

NEVER GOT CLAIM LETTER

Judging from the posts I am not the only one taken in.  There was supposed to be a $200 reward card for originally signing up.  It never arrived.  A p

Questions

Re: Problems with EVERYTHING from Billing Issues to Service Problems

Hi,   We apologize about the issues, but we will be glad to help. If you could provide your account number, a good number to reach you, and a brief

Questions

Direct tv is not user friendly

It took about 10 seConverted from Uverse to direct tv and its a devastating change.  The recording procedure is extremely complicated. I recorded seve

Questions

Why am I'm being charged an early termination fee by DirectTV after they almost doubled their fees?

From December to January, Direct TV almost doubled our monthly charges. When I called, they said that the promotion had expired and that there was not

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

4 years ago

Questions

5 months of U-Verse Never working, paying full price

I suppose my question is to the AT&T company employees who could never help me over the past five months of my service. I moved into a home divided in

Questions

Poor customer service

I recently finished my contract with u verse and I was very frustrated because my bill was constantly fluctuating. So I finally decided to cancel my s

Questions

CNN has committed a crime; please drop them from your lineup immediately

By blatantly promoting the assassination of President Donald Trump, CNN has crossed the line from irresponsible to criminal.  We hereby request that A

Questions

AT&T charging me 771.77 for equipment I returned on June, 28 2015!!! HELP!!!!

I am sure you do not get asked this particular question every day, but he we go. Firstly, I feel like I am getting scammed.I have been trying to confi

Questions

Why will my DVR usually not record closed captions on SyFy?

Jan 9, 2017  Why will my DVR usually not record closed captions on SyFy?  CCs are always displayed when I watch SyFy real-time but usually not when I

Questions

I WANT TO SEE IN MY PC WINDOWS 10 MY ATT UVERSE ACCOUNT 128993299 EVERYTIME I WANT SEE IT

I WANT TO SEE IN MY PC WINDOWS 10 MY ATT UVERSE ACCOUNT 128993299 EVERYTIME I WANT SEE IT

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

TEXAN1937 

4 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts