Cyber Monday Deals: Get the Samsung Galaxy S21 FREE with no trade-in required!

No Description Added

Re: 2nd day of my account not being recognized

I am also getting error 40403. Service was working great before that. I finally got through to Live Chat after several hours of trying repeatedly. Sadly they were of no help and have no idea how to resolve the issue.I also have a special character in my email address. My domain name has a hyphen/das

Questions

Re: REFUND - FALSE EXPECTATIONS

DURING SIGN UP PROCESS I WAS ASKED IF I NEEDED A DEVICE TO STREAM. I CLICKED YES, AND FREE DEVICE OFFER CAME UP. I PICKED APPLE TV, FOLLOWED PROCESS AND PREPAID FOR 3 MONTHS. ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT DEVICE NEEDED TO USE SERVICE WILL NOT BE ARRIVING FOR SEVERAL WEEKS. THIS INFORMATION WAS NOT DISCLOSED

Questions

Re: Sorry, non-refundable...

DURING SIGN UP PROCESS I WAS ASKED IF I NEEDED A DEVICE TO STREAM. I CLICKED YES, AND FREE DEVICE OFFER CAME UP. I PICKED APPLE TV, FOLLOWED PROCESS AND PREPAID FOR 3 MONTHS. ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT DEVICE NEEDED TO USE SERVICE WILL NOT BE ARRIVING FOR SEVERAL WEEKS. THIS INFORMATION WAS NOT DISCLOSED

Questions

Re: @DIRECTVNOWCare - RFC Standard E-mail Addresses with Plus Sign

I am also getting error 40403. Service was working great before that. I finally got through to Live Chat after several hours of trying repeatedly. Sadly they were of no help and have no idea how to resolve the issue.I also have a special character in my email address. My domain name has a hyphen/das

Questions

Re: The system will not let me log back in!!

Questions

Re: I want a full refund. Service does not work

Questions

Re: Is anyone else getting the error "40403: Are you sure you entered the correct email?"

I am also getting error 40403.  Service was working great before that.  I finally got through to Live Chat after several hours of trying repeatedly.  Sadly they were of no help and have no idea how to resolve the issue. I also have a special character in my email address.  My domain name has a hyphe

Questions

Rebate card

I never recieved my $200 dollar rebate card.  Called coustmer service and they said it has been over 90 days and it is now voided and there is nothing they can do.  Tried their link to check on card and card doesnt even show up.  So now im having issues signing into directv.com and their app and im

Questions

Re: Never received 200.00 visa gift card...

I also never recieved my rebate card.  Called and was told its been over 90 days and now its voided.  Wow thtas great news

Questions

Re: can I watch recorded dvr shows on my cell phone?

All I get from the URL is "Missing FAQ".

Questions

Re: All channels are East Coast

@ATTTVNOWHelp any update on this?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.