Announcements
Learn how you can Preorder the iPhone 13 now!

No Description Added

Re: 2nd day of my account not being recognized

I am also getting error 40403. Service was working great before that. I finally got through to Live Chat after several hours of trying repeatedly. Sad

Questions

Re: REFUND - FALSE EXPECTATIONS

DURING SIGN UP PROCESS I WAS ASKED IF I NEEDED A DEVICE TO STREAM. I CLICKED YES, AND FREE DEVICE OFFER CAME UP. I PICKED APPLE TV, FOLLOWED PROCESS A

Questions

Re: Sorry, non-refundable...

DURING SIGN UP PROCESS I WAS ASKED IF I NEEDED A DEVICE TO STREAM. I CLICKED YES, AND FREE DEVICE OFFER CAME UP. I PICKED APPLE TV, FOLLOWED PROCESS A

Questions

Re: @DIRECTVNOWCare - RFC Standard E-mail Addresses with Plus Sign

I am also getting error 40403. Service was working great before that. I finally got through to Live Chat after several hours of trying repeatedly. Sad

Questions

Re: The system will not let me log back in!!

Questions

Re: I want a full refund. Service does not work

Questions

Re: Is anyone else getting the error "40403: Are you sure you entered the correct email?"

I am also getting error 40403.  Service was working great before that.  I finally got through to Live Chat after several hours of trying repeatedly.  

Questions

Rebate card

I never recieved my $200 dollar rebate card.  Called coustmer service and they said it has been over 90 days and it is now voided and there is nothing

Questions

Re: Never received 200.00 visa gift card...

I also never recieved my rebate card.  Called and was told its been over 90 days and now its voided.  Wow thtas great news

Questions

Re: can I watch recorded dvr shows on my cell phone?

All I get from the URL is "Missing FAQ".

Questions

Re: All channels are East Coast

@ATTTVNOWHelp any update on this?

Questions

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.