No Description Added

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(531)
What model of external hard drive do i need

I have a hr54-500 directv dvr. I want more recordable space.  I do know that I have to have a esata cable. But don't know what model of hard drive i need. I've read that I need a western digital external hard drive, but can't figure out which model I need. I hoping someone here can tell me. ThanksRe

Questions

Partial recordings

I go to an episode listed on demand but it is only a partial recording. So frustrating. First, episodes on demand are sporadically missing and second, when I do go to an episode, sometimes it only gives me 8 minutes of the show. (I've tried rewatching it, logging out and in again, but it still cuts

Questions

Re: No sign of Apple TV- Chat people told me 5-6 days

Lol! The question was meant at DIRECTV staff in the likelihood they read these posts. Not for a character who responds with useless answers and probably has nothing better to do! Wonder if there's a whole bunch of people like you who have nothing better than giving silly comments and long winded res

Questions

Class Action Lawsuit against AT&T Directv Now

Directv Now was clearly falsely advertisied leading up to the launch.  Much of what was promised simply doesn't work, is missing, or is broken  I've already filed a complaint with my state's office of the attorney general and I've filed a complaint with the BBB.  I'm also researching filing a class

Questions

D12-100 set up on swm

Need some technical set up information for a D12-100 receiver on swm?

Questions

@DIRECTVNOWCare - RFC Standard E-mail Addresses with Plus Sign

When I (and many others) signed up for the DIRECTV NOW service, e-mail addresses including a plus sign were allowed.  By Dec 4, these e-mail addresses were no longer allowed, and the following message is displayed when attempting to log in: 40403 : Are you sure you entered the correct email? Please

Questions

@DIRECTVNOWCare - RFC Standard E-mail Addresses with Plus Sign

When I (and many others) signed up for the DIRECTV NOW service, e-mail addresses including a plus sign were allowed.  By Dec 4, these e-mail addresses were no longer allowed, and the following message is displayed when attempting to log in:40403 : Are you sure you entered the correct email? Please t

Questions

Re: Never got my $200 gift card for switching to Direct TV

If you get a hold of someone, ask about the rebate  for a modem I was promised 10 years ago.

Questions

Re: Never got my $200 gift card for switching to Direct TV

This forum isn't for DirecTV, it's for DirecTV Now. Two different things. You can try here https://forums.att.com/t5/DIRECTV/ct-p/directv

Questions

Be the first to reply

(112)
I keep on getting times out on websites that havent been load prior to connecting.

Everytime I reconnect to my internet or open up a new website my internet takes like 20 seconds to try and reach the website (normal sites like reddit, roblox, game servers, etc) it times out and gives me the default chrome “err_timed_out”. It also kicks me out of games and as a streamer is just not

Questions

• Internet

danielbethke

There is a noisy AT&T underground cable/fiber box near my apartment which a constant high whistling sound 24/7. I presume it's the fan.  What is the solution for this?  I hear it 24/7 on my balcony, even IN my apartment.  It is very irritating.

Questions

• Digital Life

Router resets after 25 hours and 10 min

I have been chasing a reboot problem for the past 3 months. The router reboots after 25 hours and +/- 15 min. This is almost like clock work.  I have tried a number of solutions. The most recent was to setup a router behind the ATT modem to validate that I didn't have an excess of equipment hi

Questions

• Internet

Auto pay was on a different date in December (only)

I am on auto-pay and my payment is usually taken on the 9th of the month. In December it was instead taken on the 20th, then in January went back to the 9th.  Did anything like this happen to anyone else and if so do you know why that occurred?  I have not changed anything on my account i

Questions

• Wireless

email access

no access to my sbcglobal email for 3 months.   No support from ATT

Questions

• Email

Call Protect

Trying to set it up. When I click on it a purple screen comes up that says HTTPS ERROR CODE 500. ATT Technical rep says it’s temporary and I just have to keep trying. It’s been going on for days. Any so,ution??

Questions

• Home Phone

Trending Accepted Solutions

(146)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

DirecTV cancelling Newsmax

I am a 12 year subscriber to DirecTV & have had AT&T cell service for 15 years. I am EXTREMELY disappointed that DirecTV is cancelling Newsmax—the last (Edited per community guidelines) news channel. If this is not resolved with Newsmax being restored I will be cancelling my subscriptions.

Questions

• TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I get to a live agent?

My son has passed away and I am trying to cancel his service. I spent an hour and a half on hold yesterday and another 20 minutes this morning before I had to answer another call. Is there a number for this?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Landline no dialtone

We do not have a dialtone at this time. Just started this problem again today.  We had the same problem 2 weeks ago & service man came out & fixed whatever was wrong.

Questions

• Home Phone

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to cancel my Internet

I tried to submit online cancel request but I couldn't submit because of this message " We didn't find services available for your request". Can you let me know how to issue by online cancel way?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I would like to speak to a live person about my account

See subject. How can I contact in life person about my account? I am a senior on a fixed income and my bill increased nearly $20 per month. I cannot afford this. What can I do to reduce it?

Questions

• Internet

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.