Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!

No Description Added

(532)
Re: Loosing audio

Doesn't anyone know how to spell LOSE?  Loose means "not tight"  Lose means "can't find."  Come on, people!

Questions

D12-100 set up on swm

Need some technical set up information for a D12-100 receiver on swm?

Questions

@DIRECTVNOWCare - RFC Standard E-mail Addresses with Plus Sign

When I (and many others) signed up for the DIRECTV NOW service, e-mail addresses including a plus sign were allowed.  By Dec 4, these e-mail addresses were no longer allowed, and the following message is displayed when attempting to log in: 40403 : Are you sure you entered the correct email? Please

Questions

@DIRECTVNOWCare - RFC Standard E-mail Addresses with Plus Sign

When I (and many others) signed up for the DIRECTV NOW service, e-mail addresses including a plus sign were allowed.  By Dec 4, these e-mail addresses were no longer allowed, and the following message is displayed when attempting to log in:40403 : Are you sure you entered the correct email? Please t

Questions

Re: Never got my $200 gift card for switching to Direct TV

If you get a hold of someone, ask about the rebate  for a modem I was promised 10 years ago.

Questions

Re: Never got my $200 gift card for switching to Direct TV

This forum isn't for DirecTV, it's for DirecTV Now. Two different things. You can try here https://forums.att.com/t5/DIRECTV/ct-p/directv

Questions

FIX - If you have been Charged and Still can't access content

I had this problem after seven day of being jerked around I ended up with a support person that actually knew what he was doing. He found that the email address was in fact incorrect. He did this by searching by my name and found that there where in fact 3 account in my name. So the fix is to tell t

Questions

Re: 2nd day of my account not being recognized

I am also getting error 40403. Service was working great before that. I finally got through to Live Chat after several hours of trying repeatedly. Sadly they were of no help and have no idea how to resolve the issue.I also have a special character in my email address. My domain name has a hyphen/das

Questions

Re: REFUND - FALSE EXPECTATIONS

DURING SIGN UP PROCESS I WAS ASKED IF I NEEDED A DEVICE TO STREAM. I CLICKED YES, AND FREE DEVICE OFFER CAME UP. I PICKED APPLE TV, FOLLOWED PROCESS AND PREPAID FOR 3 MONTHS. ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT DEVICE NEEDED TO USE SERVICE WILL NOT BE ARRIVING FOR SEVERAL WEEKS. THIS INFORMATION WAS NOT DISCLOSED

Questions

Re: Sorry, non-refundable...

DURING SIGN UP PROCESS I WAS ASKED IF I NEEDED A DEVICE TO STREAM. I CLICKED YES, AND FREE DEVICE OFFER CAME UP. I PICKED APPLE TV, FOLLOWED PROCESS AND PREPAID FOR 3 MONTHS. ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT DEVICE NEEDED TO USE SERVICE WILL NOT BE ARRIVING FOR SEVERAL WEEKS. THIS INFORMATION WAS NOT DISCLOSED

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.