Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!

No Description Added

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(531)
When will Error QP1502 be fixed?

This has been nearly a month now on both apple tv and amazon fire. Twitter refers to chat and chat refers to forums and troubleshooting steps that do not work (updating device, rebooting device, uninstalling/reinstalling your app repeatedly).  No issues with Sling or PS Vue, just Directv now.

Questions

WILL YOU SEND A BOX FOR EQUIPMENT?

WIFE WHEN TO HOSTIAL FOR 4 STAGE KIDNEY DEASE CAN NOT PAY AT THIS TIME SEND BOX  TO 2837 E CR 175 S WINSLOW IND, 47598 CHARLES JONES MAKE ARANGMENT TO PAY BILL WILL YOU PLEASE SEND A BOX FOR EQUIPMENT?

Questions

Re: directv/redeem

How do I redeem

Questions

Ordered movies do not run 48 hours as promised

Hello everyone,almost every time my ordered per-view movies do not last passed few hours after the initial viewing. if i want to enjoy it the next day - it prompetes me to pay for it again. i called customer service and they (after spending close to 40 minutes on the phone) finally reset the order.

Questions

Re: direct tv/Amazon scam

Like I've said previously. CLASS ACTION SUIT!!!

Questions

Re: DirecTV Now with Apple TV Single Sign in and NBC Sports Live App

They don't know when or if, a question like yours can't be answered.

Questions

Why do I have to wait over 2 weeks for help?

I am getting code 771 and I was told last night I have to wait until Dec 31 for a technician to adjust my dish.  That is 17 days from now.  I will have kids home for christmas break.  I can't be without service.  I waited two weeks last year for a tech to come out and fix a similiar problem.  I have

Questions

Re: Your Help is ***** MADDENDING

Would @Taylarie please stop editing my posts? If you are going to edit the post and alter the context, at least let the re-post stand on its own people can understand the problem!

Questions

Re: When are you going to fix the system?

That was definitely the worst grammar and spelling I've ever seen.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(126)
Fiber not in my area

There used to be signs up down the road from my house for att fiber yet the only internet option for my area is comcast which i hate but i want the 5gig fiber internet for my house and i cant because att never ran the lines and they need to i live in west monroe,la

Questions

• Internet

Move my emails.

I'm trying to move all my email messages to my new account before my ATT account closes.

Questions

• Email

Broadband Light

The broadband light on my router is solid red. I have unplugged my router several times to try and restart it but the same red light comes on for broadband. What do I need to do?

Questions

• Internet

Sim card activation

I went to Att store in El cajon/Main street to activate my new card but there was a guy working said you should go to the store that you bought your phone and card. Nonsense!!

Questions

• Home Phone

Firstnet or AT&T messing up

Hey guys, so I've made a post about this issue I have before on this forum with no resolution. I have a Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra on FirstNet and when I use Google messages to send pictures, they are blurry. Doesn't matter if I send a picture to either Android or iPhone user, the picture is blurry. I

Questions

• Wireless

How do i change sp

Hi all, i recieved a samsung a12 as a present from my cousing in america. Im in south africa so i use a diffarent sp. How do i change ut

Questions

• Clubhouse

Trending Accepted Solutions

(168)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I what to buy a gateway

I want to buy a gateway to replace my 2Wire 198. Is that possible, and will AT&T configure it to my current internet service?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cancel a Line on my account

I have paid off all phones on my account and would like to cancel one phone permanently. Can you explain how to do this?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

The S23 is here for 2023! - Check out the latest Galaxy Smartphone from Samsung!

Spice up your chakra with The Samsung S23 Ultra Let's get to it. New phones mean new hardware and software to boot. One of those features is Advance Night Photography for epic night shots! Not just that, the main camera is something to talk about with its 200 MP (Wide) lens, leaps from its predeces

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlock Device

Not a att customer but my phone is locked to there network

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

I see that I was scammed into the trade in like others

I was told to send my damaged phone bc it was under warranty.  I sent the phone recieved a new phone , then AT&T sent the damaged phone back stating that it was not under warranty and that I would be charged $700. I have tried since Nov. 22 yo resolve this..no luck at all. I WOULDN'T RECOM

Questions

• Wireless

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device