Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!

No Description Added

(531)
Re: directv/redeem

How do I redeem

Questions

Ordered movies do not run 48 hours as promised

Hello everyone,almost every time my ordered per-view movies do not last passed few hours after the initial viewing. if i want to enjoy it the next day - it prompetes me to pay for it again. i called customer service and they (after spending close to 40 minutes on the phone) finally reset the order.

Questions

Re: direct tv/Amazon scam

Like I've said previously. CLASS ACTION SUIT!!!

Questions

Re: DirecTV Now with Apple TV Single Sign in and NBC Sports Live App

They don't know when or if, a question like yours can't be answered.

Questions

Why do I have to wait over 2 weeks for help?

I am getting code 771 and I was told last night I have to wait until Dec 31 for a technician to adjust my dish.  That is 17 days from now.  I will have kids home for christmas break.  I can't be without service.  I waited two weeks last year for a tech to come out and fix a similiar problem.  I have

Questions

Re: Your Help is ***** MADDENDING

Would @Taylarie please stop editing my posts? If you are going to edit the post and alter the context, at least let the re-post stand on its own people can understand the problem!

Questions

Re: When are you going to fix the system?

That was definitely the worst grammar and spelling I've ever seen.

Questions

What model of external hard drive do i need

I have a hr54-500 directv dvr. I want more recordable space.  I do know that I have to have a esata cable. But don't know what model of hard drive i need. I've read that I need a western digital external hard drive, but can't figure out which model I need. I hoping someone here can tell me. ThanksRe

Questions

Partial recordings

I go to an episode listed on demand but it is only a partial recording. So frustrating. First, episodes on demand are sporadically missing and second, when I do go to an episode, sometimes it only gives me 8 minutes of the show. (I've tried rewatching it, logging out and in again, but it still cuts

Questions

Re: No sign of Apple TV- Chat people told me 5-6 days

Lol! The question was meant at DIRECTV staff in the likelihood they read these posts. Not for a character who responds with useless answers and probably has nothing better to do! Wonder if there's a whole bunch of people like you who have nothing better than giving silly comments and long winded res

Questions

Class Action Lawsuit against AT&T Directv Now

Directv Now was clearly falsely advertisied leading up to the launch.  Much of what was promised simply doesn't work, is missing, or is broken  I've already filed a complaint with my state's office of the attorney general and I've filed a complaint with the BBB.  I'm also researching filing a class

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.