We Still Have Great Cyber Week Deals: Check out our $5 and under smartphone deals!

No Description Added

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(531)
Grounding

How close to the electical ground does the dish need to be installed?

Questions

Customer satisfaction

So it seems not only is AT&T a greedy Monopoly but also greedy instigators who designed this crappie website to manipulate and influence then edit what they think is relevant or irrelevant. To steal good ideas from more intelligent Minds than their own because they don't have sense enough to come up

Questions

Re: Is Anyone Having Problems With Customer Service?

That's a shame how you are being treated especially being that you're disabled and spending lots of money with this multibillion-dollar greedy Corporation. It seems att only offers unintelligent suggestions such as hot water with a super soaker in the winter time which would only freeze on your dish

Questions

Re: Customer satisfaction

So what's crazy is I see that they sit back and monitor these conversations as someone has tried to edit what I said calling AT&T and DirecTV Fools. its a true statement what do you mean taylaire this is courteous. is it not courteous for AT&T and DirecTV to continue to send me your stupid propagand

Questions

Re: Force channel change

actually it is sad we have to play this promo game notice the word GAME no one needs to play a game things need to be straight forward just shows you att aren't men of their word they want to play a game but your game with them Can Stop I tell everyone look up Kodi I bet we'll bring them to their kn

Questions

Re: Local Channels

@sbkohl, let us know how that works out for you.   Be sure to include the corporation that owns your NBC station in the suit.  Maybe more suits like this will wake up the FCC/Congress to fix this mess.

Questions

Re: Local Channels

Anyone know how we can get a class action lawsuit against DirecTV and NBC for this?  Maybe FREE uninterrupted service for 5 years for everyone affected?

Questions

Re: DirectvPromise.com

I am a customer service/sales Rep for Comcast in Sacramento area. I service all my own accounts and give personal service to my customers. If you would like to check out what we have to offer, call me. I work for Corporate Comcast in Sacramento and have the best pricing for all Comcast services. My

Questions

Re: genie remote not recognized by receiver

Hey all of a sudden my remote stopped working for my tv Volume I tried to reset it an now it's not working for my reciver , I have a rc73 can u help ? It's no links so I kno it's not the batteries

Questions

Re: Loosing CBS

You have to subscribe to CBS All Access which is a separate service from DirecTV Now.  CBS seems to be playing hardball with streaming contracts and is charging customers of thier app/website $5.99 per month.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(62)
How to add prepaid min hotspot

How to add prepaid min to mobile hot spot

Questions

• Wireless

Unable to check credit in store???

Long story short. I went in to switch my phone service to AT&T since I qualify for firstnet. Forgot my credit was frozen with all 3 bureaus. Unfroze it. Store associate still couldn’t check it. Came back 2 days later and the credit report is still blocked?? All 3 credit bureaus say my credit is

Questions

• Wireless

Why is AT&T DNS Server launching a DoS Attack/ACK Scan on my router EVERY 20 SECONDS?

My router log shows literally hundreds of DOS Attacks/ACK Scans. They occur every 20 seconds until I am disconnected from the Internet.  It happens all the time, every day for many months I'll get extremely slow Internet speeds and then I'll get forcefully disconnected from Internet, dozens an

Questions

• Internet

One line upgrade on a family plan

I want to upgrade One of the phones on my line. Will it create a new contract for all the lines?

Questions

• Wireless

Fraud

Someone opened an att account under my name to obtain phones and I got a bill for the service. I contacted att fraud and their investigation said the account was opened properly. I already filed a police report regarding this. In addition, they used a home phone number I had with Comcast and request

Questions

• Wireless

Updating my grandfathered plan?

Hi all, I'm paying $107 per month for an old grandfathered "AT&T Unlimited Choice II Multi Line" plan.  We have 4 family members on the plan.  We also pay $20 per phone for the "access" fee.  And we get a $10 discount for the auto pay.   For the last few years we've bee

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(100)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Getting several e mails who say they are ATT/YAHOO telling me to click on the button and update my email info. is this a hack?

Has anyone gotten any e mails supposedly from att/yahoo saying to click on box to update my info by a certain date or mY account will be deleted. I have not done this, but wondering if this is legitimate or a hack. Please advise is anyone else has gotten this or knows anything about it. Thank you

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

how can i transfer my line to another account

can i transfer my phone and phone number from my dad’s accounts to my boyfriend’s without paying it off?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Still have not received the Android 13 update for my Samsung S21Ultra

I have Baseband G998USQS5CVIG. I read a post that the Android 13 update had been posted on October 31 for this phone. However, I keep on checking for it and my phone says it has the current update and is still on Android 12. What's going on?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Network locked one ui 5 software update

How long does it take ATT to test Samsung's software update in the form of one ui 5? I have a Galaxy Note 20 that is ATT network locked. And I live in the United States.

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Having to reset my password every time I try to access my email account

I get a message when I try to log into my email account on my laptop that there have been too many attempts to log into my account and I am locked out until I change my password. This started out happening every once and awhile but now it is happening just about every time I try to log into my email

Questions

• Email

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.