Announcements
Learn how you can Preorder the iPhone 13 now!

No Description Added

Re: Local Channels

I say we do a class action lawsuit

Questions

Re: U-Verse and DirecTV dropping Channel 2 ABC

ATT SUCKS A$$$$$$$$$ ...they CHARGED me for equipment I sent back a year ago and now say they cant find it...Took them a year to bill me...They are un

Questions

Cox stations dropped?

Cox Communications owns Cox Cable, so they know the going rates for cable.  I think that Cox does not want to pay the higher rates which AT&T wants, s

Questions

Re: CLOO

Bigtv watcher your an ars!

Questions

Sending me Firestick I didn't choose or need

High--I signed up for what I though was a trial week, but come to find out I am being sent a Firestick and I was billed through the end of January. I

Questions

i keep getting 102 errors on content i paid for

no i am not using an app i am using a pcyes i cleaned my cash cookies and all that stuffi tried ie 11 it does not work

Questions

Re: Directv Now does not work with Chrome 55 64-bit on a Windows 10 Pro 64-bit PC. Error Message 40

Direct TV is still using Flash based animations and Google is no longer using Flash animations. They have switched to HTML 5. FireFox and Microsoft ar

Questions

Re: Directv Now does not work with Chrome 55 64-bit on a Windows 10 Pro 64-bit PC. Error Message 40

Direct TV is still using Flash based animations and Google is no longer using Flash animations. They have switched to HTML 5. FireFox and Microsoft ar

Questions

Re: S,O.S.

Ignore all post from Directvnowcare. They continue to post with no real answers and try to shift the blame from the engineers to the customers. I am n

Questions

Re: U-verse DVR problems

They are phasing uverse out.. the software updates have been a nightmare, my best suggestion would be to switch to AT&T's new TV provider DirecTv. htt

Questions

Re: Uverse dropping channels......

switch to directv the same package with chiller cloo and all u200 including internet you would be looking at a bundle of 125/month for 24 months, that

Questions

Re: why is my bill so high?

switch to directv and get NEW CUSTOMER PRICING as and existing customer with UVERSE. Your uverse home phone and internet will remain the same with add

Questions

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.