Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

No Description Added

Grounding

How close to the electical ground does the dish need to be installed?

Questions

Customer satisfaction

So it seems not only is AT&T a greedy Monopoly but also greedy instigators who designed this crappie website to manipulate and influence then edit wha

posted 

4 y ago

• 

Last response by 

Leaveatandt 

4 y ago

Questions

Re: Is Anyone Having Problems With Customer Service?

That's a shame how you are being treated especially being that you're disabled and spending lots of money with this multibillion-dollar greedy Corpora

posted 

4 y ago

• 

Last response by 

Leaveatandt 

4 y ago

Questions

Re: Customer satisfaction

So what's crazy is I see that they sit back and monitor these conversations as someone has tried to edit what I said calling AT&T and DirecTV Fools. i

Questions

Re: Force channel change

actually it is sad we have to play this promo game notice the word GAME no one needs to play a game things need to be straight forward just shows you

posted 

4 y ago

• 

Last response by 

Leaveatandt 

4 y ago

Questions

Re: Local Channels

@sbkohl, let us know how that works out for you.   Be sure to include the corporation that owns your NBC station in the suit.  Maybe more suits like t

Questions

Re: Local Channels

Anyone know how we can get a class action lawsuit against DirecTV and NBC for this?  Maybe FREE uninterrupted service for 5 years for everyone affecte

posted 

4 y ago

Questions

Re: DirectvPromise.com

I am a customer service/sales Rep for Comcast in Sacramento area. I service all my own accounts and give personal service to my customers. If you woul

Questions

Re: genie remote not recognized by receiver

Hey all of a sudden my remote stopped working for my tv Volume I tried to reset it an now it's not working for my reciver , I have a rc73 can u help ?

Questions

Re: Loosing CBS

You have to subscribe to CBS All Access which is a separate service from DirecTV Now.  CBS seems to be playing hardball with streaming contracts and i

posted 

4 y ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts