Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

No Description Added

How to start arbitration against DirecTV?

DirecTV stole $183.14 from my bank account and I'd like to start arbitration to get my money back.  If I don't hear anything back within 24 hours, I w

Questions

Losing National Network Service

I live in an area of KOAT New Mexico.  The channel was off-line due to negotiation issues with Direct TV.  If I had cut a service, or added a service,

posted 

4 y ago

Questions

Re: Fox sports southwest playing wrong content

@DIRECTVNOWCare1/11/17 Update: no progress has been made on this issue as it was again a problem for me last night (1/10). The Hornets game (vs. the R

posted 

4 y ago

Questions

Re: RSN Regional Sports WRONG Region

@DIRECTVNOWCare1/11/17 Update: no progress has been made on this issue as it was again a problem for me last night (1/10). The Hornets game (vs. the R

posted 

4 y ago

Questions

Re: Unable To Watch Regional Sports Team

posted 

4 y ago

Questions

Re: Direct TV and AT&T

I agree a hundred percent and see the writing on the wall with these Corporate CEO's thinking their Kings....Now with Trump as our so called leader ge

posted 

4 y ago

Questions

Direct TV silences our opinions

What a joke. I posted how direct tv obviously has their own people post on our threads defending this  not so great company and they send me an email

posted 

4 y ago

• 

Last response by 

shannon02 

4 y ago

Questions

Re: Losing local channels for NBC and ABC

Texas Brit obviously you work for Direct Tv or they are paying you to post. You post just to support Direct TV. we are not interested in your Opinion

posted 

4 y ago

Questions

Re: Bait and Switch Pricing for DirecTV

similar problem rep quoteded price and now they wont honor it or let me out of the contract.  Maybe we should all get together and file a lawsuit.  AT

Questions

Grounding

OK, DTV will usually run the coax from the dish to the power panel.  So is the power panel outside near the electricalground.  Then run it into the ho

posted 

4 y ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts