Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.

No Description Added

Direct TV offered me 2 gift cards for $100.00 each, but now they say I am sorry. You will only get

I called Direct TV to get information on TV service and get their service on 12/01/2016.  A lady name Claudia answered and helped me to begin my service with Direct TV.  She promised that Direct TV will send me two gift cards for $100.00 each, total of $200.00 for choosing Direct TV, to wait 6 to 8

Questions

Re: $300 missing sams card

I signed up with DirecTV on Monday 01/09/2017 with a rep. named Saundra who told me that I would receive a $200 gift card in order to pay Verizon's early termination fee of $250.  Saundra told me to redeem my rewards card after the services were installed at directv.com/reward.  My service was insta

Questions

Re: Directtv now app?

I won't bother. The DIRECTV APP sucks! It crashes, lags, jumps forward. It will not let me pause, FF, or rewind, because then it will crash. It doesn't let me stop a show then go back to the same spot later. It doesn't like AirPlay, (it crashes). They are so far behind! This is frustrating!!!

Questions

Re: Visa Gift Card redeption

Don't even bother dealing with Directv.  Just get in on the class action lawsuit filed by the FTC for false advertising: https://www.consumeraffairs.com/news/ftc-charges-directv-with-false-advertising-over-two-year-contracts-031115.html

Questions

How to start arbitration against DirecTV?

DirecTV stole $183.14 from my bank account and I'd like to start arbitration to get my money back.  If I don't hear anything back within 24 hours, I will be starting a small claim against your local authorized dealer (George's Wireless Cable in Sayville) to retreive my money.

Questions

Losing National Network Service

I live in an area of KOAT New Mexico.  The channel was off-line due to negotiation issues with Direct TV.  If I had cut a service, or added a service, or any change, I would certainly be billed accordingly by DirectTv.  Where is their adjustment to their shutting down a channel in a national network

Questions

Re: Fox sports southwest playing wrong content

@DIRECTVNOWCare1/11/17 Update: no progress has been made on this issue as it was again a problem for me last night (1/10). The Hornets game (vs. the Rockets) was supposed to be available on Fox Sports South here in Charlotte, NC (28278). The Atlanta Hawks were showing instead of the Hornets.

Questions

Re: RSN Regional Sports WRONG Region

@DIRECTVNOWCare1/11/17 Update: no progress has been made on this issue as it was again a problem for me last night (1/10). The Hornets game (vs. the Rockets) was supposed to be available on Fox Sports South here in Charlotte, NC (28278). The Atlanta Hawks were showing instead of the Hornets.

Questions

Re: Unable To Watch Regional Sports Team

Questions

Re: Direct TV and AT&T

I agree a hundred percent and see the writing on the wall with these Corporate CEO's thinking their Kings....Now with Trump as our so called leader get use to everything you ever thought you had as a right being a citizen of this Great Nation has been dismantled, and welcome to the era of an Oligarc

Questions

Direct TV silences our opinions

What a joke. I posted how direct tv obviously has their own people post on our threads defending this  not so great company and they send me an email telling me they removed it because it wasn't right to post that. Okay. Whatever.

Questions

Re: Losing local channels for NBC and ABC

Texas Brit obviously you work for Direct Tv or they are paying you to post. You post just to support Direct TV. we are not interested in your Opinion because you don't understand or care what we are talking about

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.