Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

No Description Added

Amazon Fire Stick

I am have a problem with buffering when I am using an Amazon Fire Stick, the video stops ever 10 seconds then starts after more video is downloaded. I

Questions

Re: Increasing bill

That is interesting to hear! I'd love to join the lawsuit. I'm tired of the hassle and lies.

Questions

Re: DIRECTV bill has been wrong every single month!!!!

This is a complaint to AT&T and Direct TV. I have my two accts linked and pay AT&T for both. 2 months ago I had a free upgrade to the Genie DVRs. They

Questions

DirecTV charging accounts 2 months later

This is a complaint to AT&T and Direct TV. I have my two accts linked and pay AT&T for both. 2 months ago I had a free upgrade to the Genie DVRs. They

Questions

Re: Directvnow Unusable?

"Meeting the needs of MOST of our customers"?!?  How about getting the servie that you PAY for!  I was told to change my password when I had aleady do

posted 

4 y ago

Questions

Help!!! iPads/iPhones are not opening nor working for my directv!!!

ipad or iPhones will not connect to Directv... App stays blank.. is app down? I'm in michigan

posted 

4 y ago

Questions

Direct TV offered me 2 gift cards for $100.00 each, but now they say I am sorry. You will only get

I called Direct TV to get information on TV service and get their service on 12/01/2016.  A lady name Claudia answered and helped me to begin my servi

posted 

4 y ago

Questions

Re: $300 missing sams card

I signed up with DirecTV on Monday 01/09/2017 with a rep. named Saundra who told me that I would receive a $200 gift card in order to pay Verizon's ea

Questions

Re: Directtv now app?

I won't bother. The DIRECTV APP sucks! It crashes, lags, jumps forward. It will not let me pause, FF, or rewind, because then it will crash. It doesn'

posted 

4 y ago

Questions

Re: Visa Gift Card redeption

Don't even bother dealing with Directv.  Just get in on the class action lawsuit filed by the FTC for false advertising: https://www.consumeraffairs.c

posted 

4 y ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts