We Still Have Great Cyber Week Deals: Check out our $5 and under smartphone deals!

No Description Added

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(531)
Amazon Fire Stick

I am have a problem with buffering when I am using an Amazon Fire Stick, the video stops ever 10 seconds then starts after more video is downloaded. I am only have the problem with the Fire Stick and only with DirecTV Now. I can watch Netflix, Hulu, or Amazon with no buffering problem. There is not

Questions

Re: Increasing bill

That is interesting to hear! I'd love to join the lawsuit. I'm tired of the hassle and lies.

Questions

Re: DIRECTV bill has been wrong every single month!!!!

This is a complaint to AT&T and Direct TV. I have my two accts linked and pay AT&T for both. 2 months ago I had a free upgrade to the Genie DVRs. They replaced both old boxes that I had. I asked about sending the old boxes back and was told more than once "you do not need to send the old boxes back"

Questions

DirecTV charging accounts 2 months later

This is a complaint to AT&T and Direct TV. I have my two accts linked and pay AT&T for both. 2 months ago I had a free upgrade to the Genie DVRs. They replaced both old boxes that I had. I asked about sending the old boxes back and was told more than once "you do not need to send the old boxes back"

Questions

Re: Directvnow Unusable?

"Meeting the needs of MOST of our customers"?!?  How about getting the servie that you PAY for!  I was told to change my password when I had aleady done so 5 minutes prior to initiating chat.  My screen freezes in the middle of a show, it also logs me out every 2 hours and I have to enter my passwor

Questions

Help!!! iPads/iPhones are not opening nor working for my directv!!!

ipad or iPhones will not connect to Directv... App stays blank.. is app down? I'm in michigan

Questions

Direct TV offered me 2 gift cards for $100.00 each, but now they say I am sorry. You will only get

I called Direct TV to get information on TV service and get their service on 12/01/2016.  A lady name Claudia answered and helped me to begin my service with Direct TV.  She promised that Direct TV will send me two gift cards for $100.00 each, total of $200.00 for choosing Direct TV, to wait 6 to 8

Questions

Re: $300 missing sams card

I signed up with DirecTV on Monday 01/09/2017 with a rep. named Saundra who told me that I would receive a $200 gift card in order to pay Verizon's early termination fee of $250.  Saundra told me to redeem my rewards card after the services were installed at directv.com/reward.  My service was insta

Questions

Re: Directtv now app?

I won't bother. The DIRECTV APP sucks! It crashes, lags, jumps forward. It will not let me pause, FF, or rewind, because then it will crash. It doesn't let me stop a show then go back to the same spot later. It doesn't like AirPlay, (it crashes). They are so far behind! This is frustrating!!!

Questions

Re: Visa Gift Card redeption

Don't even bother dealing with Directv.  Just get in on the class action lawsuit filed by the FTC for false advertising: https://www.consumeraffairs.com/news/ftc-charges-directv-with-false-advertising-over-two-year-contracts-031115.html

Questions

Be the first to reply

(209)
Can't make and receive calls!!!

I cannot make and receive a phone call most of days this week. I don't know what's wrong with my prepaid phone which AT&T gave me for 5G. I cannot make a call to evev Customer service, 611. Internet access! Neither!!!

Questions

• Wireless

Lost autofill for contacts when composing email

All my contacts are there in "Contacts," but when I go to compose an email, there is no autofill. I can go to my contact list and select a name, and that will go into my "To" line, but I can't do it using the "Compose" option.

Questions

• Email

Good news! We got your pre-order!

My order says Good news! We got your pre-order!Does this mean that it’s processing??

Questions

• Wireless

Is internet out for anyone else in 39111?; been off since November 30, 2022 today is December 1st 2022

My internet has been off since November 30th 8:30 p.m. after the storm came through....my gateway broadband light flashing red and no internet in 3 days!! I'm upset...they sent a new gateway....it's not the problem...then they said there was an outage after I mentioned it to them....supposed to be f

Questions

• Internet

Wireless or Ethernet printing on home network

I have issues printing using my home printer for a long time. I will copy ALL info from my Network Summary Printout: Network ID: Host Name=NPI6BD43B Domain Name (IPv4/IPv6)=attlocal.net Domain Name(IPv6 only)=attlocal.net Bonjour Service Name=HP LASERJET 200 color MFP M276nw (this is the model

Questions

• Digital Life

Port in issue

says my order was canceled over the phone but the order is still popping up.  

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(330)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email to Setup Password Recovery Option for AT&T Email

Got an email asking for password recovery options for my AT&T email account - or else! I have an sbcglobal.net email account, and a yahoo.com email account.  I have no idea if this is legit or what I am supposed to do, and if this is even applicable for me.  I don't like the "or else"

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Still have not received S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update

From what I understand the S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update has been out for a few days now and I still have not received the update. My phone is an AT&T branded model. Should I be worried that I will not get the update?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Optic installation property damage

AT&T Fiber optic is being installed in our neighbor and your contractors have cracked our water line and left tracks in our yard where they drove over our water meter. I need to know where to file a claim for the damages and the cost of the water leak. Thank you,

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

ANDROID 13 UPGRADE

Greetings: I have a locked AT&T S-21 Ultra (Build G998USQS5CVIG) that as of 11/28/2022 have not received the Android 13 Upgrade. Kindly appreciated your assistance. Regards Wilfredo L. (Edited to remove personal information)

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Required to change email account

I still have sbcglobal.net for my email. I have been receiving emails the last few days (supposedly) from AT&T telling me that I have to change my email address by 11/14/22.  Is this a fraud? Hello, Thank you for being a valued AT&T Member. This is a final reminder 

Questions

• Email

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.