AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!

No Description Added

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(531)
internet service

can i add internet service to my directv account

Questions

Re: directv for windows 10 download, where is it?

That is not an answer. What if I want to eat an orange? Eat a grape. Nitwit. They do not do the do the same things at all. One allows you to stream from your dvr, your recorded programs, the other allows you to poorly stream a very limited amount of programming that expires almost immediately. Did y

Questions

Refund

Where do I go to get a refund. Who do I talk to.

Questions

Re: Deceptive selling practices - bait and switch

This address does not work for contacting Direct TV.  @ATTDIRECTVCareDespite repeated chat sessions of which we both have copies, repeated promises that I would be called and it never happened, assurances that notes were being made and reviews would take place, which never happened, assurances that

Questions

Re: $200 Visa Rewards expired

Welcome to Direct TV.  For me it has proved to be the worst experience I have ever had in customer service.  I have been complaining about various issues with Directtv since October 2016 when I lost game 7 of the World Series.  First of Nov., with no resolution to World Series despite chats, I lost

Questions

Re: $200.00 gift card was a lie?

I have been complaining about various issues with Directtv since October 2016 when I lost game 7 of the World Series.  First of Nov., with no resolution to World Series despite chats, I lost Fox News for days.  At that time Directtv and ATT were unreachable on chat or by phone for days based on nati

Questions

Re: why does directv suck so bad? Why am I paying for shopping channels? Fire Michael White.

I have been complaining about various issues with Directtv since October 2016 when I lost game 7 of the World Series.  First of Nov., with no resolution to World Series despite chats, I lost Fox News for days.  At that time Directtv and ATT were unreachable on chat or by phone for days based on nati

Questions

Re: In negotiations with local ABC affiliate...

Questions

Re: Email Address to File Complaint against Customer Service

I HOPE YOU GET THE IDEA AT&T. I AM NOT GOING TO GIVE UP OR GIVE IN TO YOUR GAMES. PLEASE REPAIR WHAT YOU HAVE BROKEN AND ALLOW ME TO RETURN TO DSL EXTREME. PAY THE FINES AND WHAT I AM OWED. AS I WORK 60 HOURS A WEEK MY WIFE AND EVERYONE ELSE IN THE HOUSE HAS TMOBILE UNLIMITED INTERNET PLANS AND I ST

Questions

Be the first to reply

(222)
not receiving emails from specific sites

I am not getting email like I once did from certain senders. Most recently from Lowe's.com.  I've checked the filters, junk folders, and blocked sites.  But they are all good.  The att rep had no clue.  Any ideas here?

Questions

• Email

Unlock Iphone

I purchased for cash from AT&T store an iphone in 2017. This replaced an existing iphone. I have 2 iphones with AT&T as carrier. On December 1 I requested these be unlocked. My account is current. After several days one phone was unlocked. The other has been denied unlock for 5 days. I have

Questions

• Wireless

New home construction

Built a new home this summer and was wondering if they would have to bury lines to the building. If so, who do I contact to get that started? Thank you in advance

Questions

• Internet

Worse-than-pathetic customer service

I am eligible for this discount and it's one of the main reasons I signed for ATT wireless in Nov 2021, that's one year back. So far I didn't get the discount. https://www.att.com/offers/internet-wireless-offer/ I am calling customer service every month. They determined I am eligible for the di

Questions

• Internet

Unlock Device

I paid off my installment plan and placed an unlock request. ATT has repeatedly denied my request due to "Device is a prepaid device, use Prepaid unlock device app on phone". I don't have a prepaid device or phone. I'm attempting to change carriers and ATT is holding up the process.

Questions

• Wireless

You tube live

Can I get YouTube live on AT & T with laptop? We are snowbirds and need it for husband to watch live Ky Basketball .

Questions

• Internet

Trending Accepted Solutions

(400)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Still have not received S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update

From what I understand the S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update has been out for a few days now and I still have not received the update. My phone is an AT&T branded model. Should I be worried that I will not get the update?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email to Setup Password Recovery Option for AT&T Email

Got an email asking for password recovery options for my AT&T email account - or else! I have an sbcglobal.net email account, and a yahoo.com email account.  I have no idea if this is legit or what I am supposed to do, and if this is even applicable for me.  I don't like the "or else"

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Optic installation property damage

AT&T Fiber optic is being installed in our neighbor and your contractors have cracked our water line and left tracks in our yard where they drove over our water meter. I need to know where to file a claim for the damages and the cost of the water leak. Thank you,

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Having to reset my password every time I try to access my email account

I get a message when I try to log into my email account on my laptop that there have been too many attempts to log into my account and I am locked out until I change my password. This started out happening every once and awhile but now it is happening just about every time I try to log into my email

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Required to change email account

I still have sbcglobal.net for my email. I have been receiving emails the last few days (supposedly) from AT&T telling me that I have to change my email address by 11/14/22.  Is this a fraud? Hello, Thank you for being a valued AT&T Member. This is a final reminder 

Questions

• Email

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.