Announcements
Learn how you can get the iPhone 13 now!

No Description Added

Re: Deceptive selling practices - bait and switch

This address does not work for contacting Direct TV.  @ATTDIRECTVCareDespite repeated chat sessions of which we both have copies, repeated promises th

Questions

Re: $200 Visa Rewards expired

Welcome to Direct TV.  For me it has proved to be the worst experience I have ever had in customer service.  I have been complaining about various iss

Questions

Re: $200.00 gift card was a lie?

I have been complaining about various issues with Directtv since October 2016 when I lost game 7 of the World Series.  First of Nov., with no resoluti

Questions

Re: why does directv suck so bad? Why am I paying for shopping channels? Fire Michael White.

I have been complaining about various issues with Directtv since October 2016 when I lost game 7 of the World Series.  First of Nov., with no resoluti

Questions

Re: In negotiations with local ABC affiliate...

Questions

Re: Email Address to File Complaint against Customer Service

I HOPE YOU GET THE IDEA AT&T. I AM NOT GOING TO GIVE UP OR GIVE IN TO YOUR GAMES. PLEASE REPAIR WHAT YOU HAVE BROKEN AND ALLOW ME TO RETURN TO DSL EXT

Questions

Amazon Fire Stick

I am have a problem with buffering when I am using an Amazon Fire Stick, the video stops ever 10 seconds then starts after more video is downloaded. I

Questions

Re: Increasing bill

That is interesting to hear! I'd love to join the lawsuit. I'm tired of the hassle and lies.

Questions

Re: DIRECTV bill has been wrong every single month!!!!

This is a complaint to AT&T and Direct TV. I have my two accts linked and pay AT&T for both. 2 months ago I had a free upgrade to the Genie DVRs. They

Questions

DirecTV charging accounts 2 months later

This is a complaint to AT&T and Direct TV. I have my two accts linked and pay AT&T for both. 2 months ago I had a free upgrade to the Genie DVRs. They

Questions

Re: Directvnow Unusable?

"Meeting the needs of MOST of our customers"?!?  How about getting the servie that you PAY for!  I was told to change my password when I had aleady do

Questions

Help!!! iPads/iPhones are not opening nor working for my directv!!!

ipad or iPhones will not connect to Directv... App stays blank.. is app down? I'm in michigan

Questions

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.