Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

No Description Added

Re: directv for windows 10 download, where is it?

That is not an answer. What if I want to eat an orange? Eat a grape. Nitwit. They do not do the do the same things at all. One allows you to stream fr

Questions

Refund

Where do I go to get a refund. Who do I talk to.

Questions

Re: Deceptive selling practices - bait and switch

This address does not work for contacting Direct TV.  @ATTDIRECTVCareDespite repeated chat sessions of which we both have copies, repeated promises th

Questions

Re: $200 Visa Rewards expired

Welcome to Direct TV.  For me it has proved to be the worst experience I have ever had in customer service.  I have been complaining about various iss

Questions

Re: $200.00 gift card was a lie?

I have been complaining about various issues with Directtv since October 2016 when I lost game 7 of the World Series.  First of Nov., with no resoluti

Questions

Re: why does directv suck so bad? Why am I paying for shopping channels? Fire Michael White.

I have been complaining about various issues with Directtv since October 2016 when I lost game 7 of the World Series.  First of Nov., with no resoluti

Questions

Re: In negotiations with local ABC affiliate...

Questions

Re: Email Address to File Complaint against Customer Service

I HOPE YOU GET THE IDEA AT&T. I AM NOT GOING TO GIVE UP OR GIVE IN TO YOUR GAMES. PLEASE REPAIR WHAT YOU HAVE BROKEN AND ALLOW ME TO RETURN TO DSL EXT

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts