Announcements
Learn how you can get the iPhone 13 now!

No Description Added

Re: No Problems for Direct Tv Now for Me

Ok and watch Fox news from 7:30 to 3:30.  Just put my Tv and American car up for sale. Signed up to go back to school to become an Auditor . Went to B

Questions

Re: No Problems for Direct Tv Now for Me

Ok everyone get an IPhone 7 ,mac book  get 350 mbps speed and a foreign car. Everyone that has bought an American car is poor and stupid.

Questions

Re: can't watch online/streaming

sorry susan, but at&t can't afford to add psychics to their support staff.

Questions

Re: ATT Billing Dispute

Directv was a decent company and attempted to deal fairly with customers. Then ATT. STAY AWAY FROM ATT. I was very disappointed when the news broke th

Questions

Re: I hate Directv..!!! how can I leave without paying an arm & a leg...? this is crazy!

Directv was a decent company and attempted to deal fairly with customers. Then ATT. STAY AWAY FROM ATT. I was very disappointed when the news broke th

Questions

In order to get a partical refund I got over $90 back

In order to get a partical refund i got over $90 back and I was on the appletv deal.file a complaint with FCC fileit also wont hurt to file with the B

Questions

TV error message

I am getting the following message after three attempts to restart the receiver/Gateway access point not found or reconnection error

Questions

internet service

can i add internet service to my directv account

Questions

Re: directv for windows 10 download, where is it?

That is not an answer. What if I want to eat an orange? Eat a grape. Nitwit. They do not do the do the same things at all. One allows you to stream fr

Questions

Refund

Where do I go to get a refund. Who do I talk to.

Questions

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.