Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!

No Description Added

(531)
Re: Fox News Out Again...Hmmm, I wonder why

Left wing wackos run DIRECTV!

Questions

DIRECTV app not working

I have downloaded the DIRECTV app on my IPad Air, and on my IPhone 6 and 6s and it does not load. All it does is say updating.I have used my home network and my cellular network.Please help.

Questions

DIRECTV app not working

I downloaded the DIRECTV app on my iPad air and my iPhone 6 and 6s on my home network and on my cullular network and it does notWork. All it does is give me the message "updating". This is frustrating.

Questions

Re: Direct TV playing the political game?

Conspiracy!  Conspiracy!

Questions

Re: Program guide descriptions

I have a question about this and I've exhausted all other options. I work for a TV show called Heartland Poker Tour. Our description is wrong on every network that we're on. We're a syndicated show, so that's a lot of networks. I've contacted networks directly, our distributor, ATT support, etc and

Questions

Re: FOX NEWS NOW

GRRR!!! Agrivates the %$^# outta me to wake up to the crap with my tv not working Has to be politiacal. Directv and AT&T must be in on the take with Killary

Questions

False Information!

Just today the installer came to my apartment simply to say he could not install my dish after 3 calls to Direct TV specifically asking if my complex would be an issue. It was told to me 3 TIMES that it would be no issue. THAT WAS A LIE! I left work, cancelled my account with TWC, already paid the $

Questions

HOW CAN I DELETE ALL MY POSTS FROM THE TV COMMUNITY FORUM

HI, THANKS FOR ADVICE. NOW I'D LIKE TO DELETE ALL MY POSTS FROM THE FORUMS BUT DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO IT? THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR HELP.

Questions

Re: Customer service

I've tried numerous times to get support from ATT, they do not respond. I've tried Facebook, direct message, Twitter, community forums. No support, oh, private messages to the forum mgr, no reply.

Questions

I bought an additional for home I need a 3rd tv box

I need another tv box

Questions

Re: Password change

I try to reset my password in my email account

Questions

Re: un-happy customer

A case mgr hung up on me. What can I do?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.