Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!

No Description Added

(531)
Case mgrs

I'm not able to get any resolution thru Case Mgrs Office. What can I do?

Questions

Get free TV shows with this filter

A guy sold me a filter for my TV saying it will allow me to get all PPV shows and sport Channelsfrom Directv even if I don't subscribe to them. I paid $30 for this 'Accom' filter and as I though - doesn't work. I should have known better - any idea ?

Questions

Re: Intermittent black screen with no sound

My HR24 does abut the same thing. Except it is not random. Screen goes black for a second and than comes back normal for a second. Starts after receiver is powered on for about 2-3 hours. Power it off overnight and it will be fine the next day for another 2-3 hours. It does it on HD channels. SD cha

Questions

So tired of company's that USE people and say they care in commercials.

I have no idea who to call or address this to at this point but I will put it here for the record as well as every place else I can. I bought a phone and service from the Jefferson City Store on 11/4/16. The reason is because of crappy service with another provide.  The salesman did not smile at all

Questions

Re: Incorrect blackout - Sunday Ticket - Cleveland

I have the exactly probably I live in Akron, still in Cleveland market though.

Questions

Re: Reward card complaint

OK somebody sent me an email saying that to state my name why is that an issue ? This is America we have freedom of speech ! Or are you worried about AT&T and DirecTV's reputation ? Everything that I posted here is true and I have the evidence to back it up so I'm not making up anything and I'm not

Questions

Re: Reward card complaint

I received this Enmail : Dear Mario Valerio,We haven't yet received your previous IPHONE 6 for 3058157025. To ensure your wireless account is not charged $211.24, please return it today.I return this iiPhone 6 2 weeks to the POSt Office I got a receipt. I called then again for the hundred time just

Questions

Re: Mobile DVR (Error Code 801)

Wow... after spending hours over the past few weeks, pulling my hair out, and wasting time on the phone with Technical support... my problem of activating Mobile DVR service hasn't been resolved either.  I've gotten the same run around with everyone I've spoken to at Direct TV.. they tell me to unin

Questions

Re: Service is OUT

It was the Justice Department Head pushing her Wieght around because she wants to hel Mrs Clinton win. Bill was not near her at an airport this time, so she had someone pull the plug on Fox.

Questions

Re: Where is FoxNews?

Why am I watching Muslim crap?

Questions

Re: Where is FoxNews?

THAT'S A LIE MORE LIKE RAT RUDY GUILIANI AND HIS FBI INSIDE INFORMATION. SCREW FOX NEWS AND SCREW U

Questions

Re: Fox News

P.ImprintUniqueID { MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt}LI.ImprintUniqueID { MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt}DIV.ImprintUniqueID { MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt}TABLE.ImprintUniqueIDTable { MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt}DIV.Section1 { page: Section1}  Direct tv may be in the Clinton camp

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.