Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!

No Description Added

(531)
Re: Intermittent sound dropout continues

Robert, I have a Sony Smart TV and have the same problem. I didn't have ituntil we got DirecTV. I believe the problem is their Genie. If you go backto your previous channel and then return the sound returns which seems tobe an issue with DirecTV. It is very frustrating.

Questions

Re: Intermittent sound dropout continues

I had the same problems - my solution was to leave Direct TV and go back toTime Warner. It appears that ATT/Direct TV is not paying any real attentionto this - the problem has been happening for well over a year and nothinghas been done to correct it. until people start leaving and hurting DirectTV

Questions

Re: 4K TV Issues

Yes I have had the problem and I have not heard from Direct TV in a longtime. At first I was receiving monthly updates, stating that they wereworking the problem. They did replace the 4K genie with the regular oneand it is not stuttering anymore but now I do get a short pause, likemiss a word now an

Questions

Re: Wifi on Genie.

Thanks for the help. I'll try that out.

Questions

Re: U-verse Update - Missing Channel Shortcut

As per all the posts on this UVerse TV Community, no one knows why AT&T deleted Channel Shortcuts from the main menu.  Not even the Tech Supervisors, 800 tech support or AT&T Office of the President knew about it!

Questions

Re: 4K programming and channels are missing

If our country can send a man to the Moon, AT&T engineers should be able tofix this pronto. Why wasn't this tested before the announcement went out tocustomers? A little dose of "best practices" would ensure this would nothappen.Very poor of you AT&T/Directv

Questions

Re: 4k Garth Brooks Concert

Thanks for the info. I have never had a problem with channel 104 either

Questions

Re: MISSING Hopper standalone FROM OLD "DISH" system after installation

Ok well it's missing from my closet and I have to check with all possibilities as such. Since you guys were the last ones to touch the system I am obligate d to contact you with regards to the missing box. Can someone contact the installer and see if the dish network internet device that was in my c

Questions

Re: Sound discoordination between Geni and mini geni

Difficult to do without walls.  Thank you fortrying.

Questions

Re: Filing Complaint

I HAVE HAD TERRIBLE SERVICE FROM AT&T THEY WILL NOT TRACT MY PHONES THAT I MAILED BACK TO THEM IN THE BOX THEY PROVIDED AND SHIPPING LABEL THEY SENT ME AND NOW OLD CONTRACT THAT AT&T WAS SAPPOST TO PAY OFF WITH REBATE CARDS IS IN COLLECTIONS THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED TO ME UNTILL I SWITCHED TO AT&T TH

Questions

Directv profanity to customer , hung up and no apology

Posted Nov 8, 2016 5:20:04 PM View profile Hatedirectv101 ContributorDirectv used profanity since they thought I was on holdWorst experience ever. The reps think you are on hold so they say some very bad things about their clients. I have them review the audio tapes they say they fire the employee t

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.