Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.

No Description Added

Re: Picture freezes, fixed by changing channel

So obviously I am not alone in this. Lately it has been worse for me, because the entire screen goes black and then the Direct TV logo starts floating around. I change the channel, sometimes a few times, and it eventually comes back just fine. There is no rain, no wind, no snow, no sun spots—NO REAS

Questions

Re: Power button doesn't work

I just tried and now the 3 button doesn't work either

Questions

Re: Power button doesn't work

I have the new style remote so it doesn't have the typical tv, att buttons just on demand interactive and my multi view. It's just the power button and the down arrow button that don't work. Like the light doesn't even come on when these two buttons are pressed

Questions

Re: Mobile DVR Download problems...

Done all of that a couple times and still not downloading. Weird thing is it prepares fine. Just don't download

Questions

Re: not receiving all channels

Rather mysterious that i would receive a notification that I submittedthis now when I submitted this several months ago. Talk about getting itjust in the nick of time.

Questions

Re: Why do I get a code 771 anytime there is a little rain?

I have the same issue, I have had techs out, they say there is nothing that can be done because when it rains, it is hard to stay in contact with the satellite which is totally different than when I signed up, I was assured that those issues have been corrected but obviously that is not the case. Th

Questions

Re: Intermittent sound dropout continues

Robert, I have a Sony Smart TV and have the same problem. I didn't have ituntil we got DirecTV. I believe the problem is their Genie. If you go backto your previous channel and then return the sound returns which seems tobe an issue with DirecTV. It is very frustrating.

Questions

Re: Intermittent sound dropout continues

I had the same problems - my solution was to leave Direct TV and go back toTime Warner. It appears that ATT/Direct TV is not paying any real attentionto this - the problem has been happening for well over a year and nothinghas been done to correct it. until people start leaving and hurting DirectTV

Questions

Re: 4K TV Issues

Yes I have had the problem and I have not heard from Direct TV in a longtime. At first I was receiving monthly updates, stating that they wereworking the problem. They did replace the 4K genie with the regular oneand it is not stuttering anymore but now I do get a short pause, likemiss a word now an

Questions

Re: Wifi on Genie.

Thanks for the help. I'll try that out.

Questions

Re: U-verse Update - Missing Channel Shortcut

As per all the posts on this UVerse TV Community, no one knows why AT&T deleted Channel Shortcuts from the main menu.  Not even the Tech Supervisors, 800 tech support or AT&T Office of the President knew about it!

Questions

This is for Tech Support

This is for Tech SupportI did the Directv chat with Laura on 10/23 and she said I should contact Tech Support.  I called Tech Support on 11/11 and the agent could not help, she gave me a rediculous answer.  Here is my problem:  When I record Law & Order Special Victims Unit on Wednesdays at 8:00 P.m

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.