Uniquely for you. Order the new Google Pixel 6, now!

No Description Added

Re: Keep the receiver from turning off

Thanks for your suggestion but I am not using a smart strip.Steve

Questions

Re: Why Hasn't DirecTv Updated the NHL Center Ice Web Page? NHL TV now comes with it!

This is NHL TV:https://subscribe.nhl.com/us

Questions

Re: Why Hasn't DirecTv Updated the NHL Center Ice Web Page? NHL TV now comes with it!

No. NHL Network is NOT the same as NHL TV! You people don't even know what services comes with the package you are offering!

Questions

Re: Just ordered the $3 a month HD DVR for all rooms and I can't record anything

Thanks all you guys! I just upgraded to genies in all rooms for free. I'm not so angry anymore. God Bless!

Questions

Re: No programming on guide

What is r.g....the router?

Questions

Re: On Demand channels not available.

I got a new router and it fixed on the demand.

Questions

Re: Error 3100

Don't bother calling DIRECTV they are of no help! I'm switching back to Dish after this year. I had no problems streaming with them. I only switched to DIRECTV because AT&T bought them and I thought the streaming would be better. Boy was I wrong!

Questions

AT&T confirmed my 827 Credit Score, DirectTV never refunded my $750. Security Deposit?

AT&T confirmed my 827 Credit Score, DirectTV never refunded my $750. Security Deposit?Security Freeze - Failure of DirecTV to return my unrequired $750.00 security deposit (with my confirmed 827 Credit Score as verified by ATT) because DirecTV order processors did not know how to process my installa

Questions

Re: Available outage information

Will do. Thanks.

Questions

Re: On Demand doesn't work anymore? Don't know what to do?

We have direct come out and give us a new receiver and that worked! Took a few days but now it's fine.

Questions

Re: Genei Streamline Dish Cables Required

So, 7 for locals 1 for national, total of 8 cables, Thank You

Questions

Re: Unable to activate shows on Apple TV bc of Directv activation failure

Yes. Change providers. I spent hours talking to several departments. Tried every suggestion I could find online. No luck.

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.