Pre-order the new Google Pixel 7, Google Pixel 7 Pro and new Google Pixel Watch - Online Now!

No Description Added

(531)
Re: Error 3100

Don't bother calling DIRECTV they are of no help! I'm switching back to Dish after this year. I had no problems streaming with them. I only switched to DIRECTV because AT&T bought them and I thought the streaming would be better. Boy was I wrong!

Questions

AT&T confirmed my 827 Credit Score, DirectTV never refunded my $750. Security Deposit?

AT&T confirmed my 827 Credit Score, DirectTV never refunded my $750. Security Deposit?Security Freeze - Failure of DirecTV to return my unrequired $750.00 security deposit (with my confirmed 827 Credit Score as verified by ATT) because DirecTV order processors did not know how to process my installa

Questions

Re: Available outage information

Will do. Thanks.

Questions

Re: On Demand doesn't work anymore? Don't know what to do?

We have direct come out and give us a new receiver and that worked! Took a few days but now it's fine.

Questions

Re: Genei Streamline Dish Cables Required

So, 7 for locals 1 for national, total of 8 cables, Thank You

Questions

Re: Unable to activate shows on Apple TV bc of Directv activation failure

Yes. Change providers. I spent hours talking to several departments. Tried every suggestion I could find online. No luck.

Questions

Re: Picture freezes, fixed by changing channel

So obviously I am not alone in this. Lately it has been worse for me, because the entire screen goes black and then the Direct TV logo starts floating around. I change the channel, sometimes a few times, and it eventually comes back just fine. There is no rain, no wind, no snow, no sun spots—NO REAS

Questions

Re: Power button doesn't work

I just tried and now the 3 button doesn't work either

Questions

Re: Power button doesn't work

I have the new style remote so it doesn't have the typical tv, att buttons just on demand interactive and my multi view. It's just the power button and the down arrow button that don't work. Like the light doesn't even come on when these two buttons are pressed

Questions

Re: Mobile DVR Download problems...

Done all of that a couple times and still not downloading. Weird thing is it prepares fine. Just don't download

Questions

Re: not receiving all channels

Rather mysterious that i would receive a notification that I submittedthis now when I submitted this several months ago. Talk about getting itjust in the nick of time.

Questions

Re: Why do I get a code 771 anytime there is a little rain?

I have the same issue, I have had techs out, they say there is nothing that can be done because when it rains, it is hard to stay in contact with the satellite which is totally different than when I signed up, I was assured that those issues have been corrected but obviously that is not the case. Th

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.