Learn how you can get the iPhone 13 now!

No Description Added

Re: Intermittent sound dropout continues

I soled this problem by using an optical cable going from the Samsung sound bar directly into the DTV box.

Questions

Re: Intermittent sound dropout continues

I solved this problem by using an optical cable and going directly from the DTV box into the Samsung sound bar. Probably solved.

Questions

DirecTV Corp. IS **ILLEGALLY**, *DENYING* IT''S *PAYING* CUSTOMERS, THE "ABILITY"/-*RIGHT*-, TO KEEP

DIRECTV DVR & ReceiversdbuckedbuckeContributor‎11-26-2016 5:25 PMRe: Transfer DVR Recorded Shows to New EqYes YOU CAN!!! BUT, DirecTV Corp., LIES, AND SIMPLY REFUSES (WHY???), TO ALLOW IT'S *PAYING CUSTOMER S*, (NOTE: The Shows/Movies, THAT WE HAVE 'RECORDED/STORED, WE "*OWN*. AS WE *PAYED FOR THEM*

Questions

On Demand Movie

I want to rewind an on demand movie currently in progress????

Questions

Re: Stutter and audio cuts out in DIRECTV 4K UHD

double posted please delete

Questions

DIRECTV app sucks

I can't even get the guide up.iPhone 5 , 4 bars on LTE.Just constant wheel spinning never comes in. Restarted app and phone. Nothing EVER.

Questions

Set tv to record when away from home

How do I set my tv to record my show if I left home and forgot to set my show to record

Questions

Re: Why must you?

Well aren't you so high and mighty. Get a life.

Questions

Re: Billing

Good luck. These scumbags will bleed you dry.

Questions

Re: Just moved to Directv from Dish500

Hi @loveoldtrux   Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us! I'm very happy to hear that you're enjoying your new service. Just wanted to welcome you to the Forums and we're looking forward to seeing you again.   Thanks, Dmitriy

Questions

Re: When will DirecTV/ATT provide the PAC 12 Channel????!!!

Are you sure you have your facts right? I used to have one Time Warnercable box in my garage to get PAC 12 channel. I paid $9 month for the PAC12 network outside the mandatory basic cable package. The PAC 12 channel isabsolutely fine with that financial model, so I don't see why they wouldhave that

Questions

Repair

tv out....getting771-signal loss

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.