Learn how you can get the iPhone 13 now!

No Description Added

Can I cancel and get $105 back and cancel ATV shipment?

I signed up this morning on the 3 month + Apple TV promo but now wish to cancel (sad!). Can I cancel my order and get $105 back (because still within 7 day trial window) or is it irreversible because of the special deal? Thanks

Questions

Re: Intermittent sound dropout continues

I had the same problem. I solved it by using an optical sound cable to go from the DTV box directly into the TV. If you're using a sound bar DO NOT plug it into the TV. Go straight into the sound bar.

Questions

I had the same problem. I solved it by using an optical sound cable to go from the DTV box directly into the TV. If you're using a sound bar DO NOT plug it into the TV. Go straight into the sound bar.

Questions

I had the same problem. I solved it by using an optical sound cable to go from there the DTV box directly into the TV. If your using a sound bar DO NOT plug it into the TV. Go straight into the sound bar.

Questions

Stutter and audio cuts out in DIRECTV 4K UHD

I solved this issue by using an optical cable going directly from the DTV box into the Samsung sound bar.

Questions

Stutter and audio cuts out in DIRECTV 4K UHD

I solved this issue by using an optical cable going directly from the DTV box into the Samsung sound bar.

Questions

Re: Stutter and audio cuts out in DIRECTV 4K UHD

Questions

Intermittent sound dropout continues

Questions

Intermittent sound dropout continues

Questions

Questions

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.