Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!

No Description Added

(531)
Directv Now Episodes and parts of episodes missing

Is anyone else having problems with episodes of certain series missing? I've also had complete endings of an episode missing. You get interested and the video just ends with about 10 minutes left to the episode. Just wondering.

Questions

Re: Where are the regional sports networks?

Looks like it is all over but the crying! Just got off chat with DIRECTV NOW and they don't have a clue what everyone is having a problem with. There should be FOX SPORTS SOUTHWEST (or whatever region your in) alternate/overflow channels when games are played simultaneously. Sling TV does offer this

Questions

Re: Fox Southwest is not the right one...

Looks like it is all over but the crying! Just got off chat with DIRECTV NOW and they don't have a clue what everyone is having a problem with. There should be FOX SPORTS SOUTHWEST (or whatever region your in) alternate/overflow channels when games are played simultaneously. Sling TV does offer this

Questions

Re: Fox Sports South Showing wrong coverage

Questions

Re: Regional Fox Sports

Questions

Re: Fox Sports Oklahoma

Questions

Re: FSSW

nice try Trump but it still is not listed on channel line up

Questions

Can I cancel and get $105 back and cancel ATV shipment?

I signed up this morning on the 3 month + Apple TV promo but now wish to cancel (sad!). Can I cancel my order and get $105 back (because still within 7 day trial window) or is it irreversible because of the special deal? Thanks

Questions

Re: Intermittent sound dropout continues

I had the same problem. I solved it by using an optical sound cable to go from the DTV box directly into the TV. If you're using a sound bar DO NOT plug it into the TV. Go straight into the sound bar.

Questions

I had the same problem. I solved it by using an optical sound cable to go from the DTV box directly into the TV. If you're using a sound bar DO NOT plug it into the TV. Go straight into the sound bar.

Questions

I had the same problem. I solved it by using an optical sound cable to go from there the DTV box directly into the TV. If your using a sound bar DO NOT plug it into the TV. Go straight into the sound bar.

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.