Announcements
Get Ready to Preorder the iPhone 13!

No Description Added

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

HOW TO CANCEL THIS GARBAGE SERVICE?? Who wants to go to twitter for their customer service??

I want out! The arrogance of these people to think we want to go to twitter for customer service!! appleTV doesnt mail for a few weeks & thats a maybe

Questions

How to cancel?? I want my money back! ZERO customer service + no appleTV info ='s bye bye!

How to cancel?? I want my money back! ZERO customer service + no appleTV info ='s bye bye!

Questions

HOW DO I CANCEL???

I want out! NO customer service phone number! No info on the AppleTV.. I want a full refund!

Questions

Re: When will they ship out the device?

Total scam, no cust serv?? I want my money back! They can keep the appleTV...

Questions

Re: episode of Chicago Med

We were watching Quantico Season 2, Episode 2 last night and the last 10 minutes are missing. It simply ends before the episode is done. Also, episode

Questions

Directv Now Episodes and parts of episodes missing

Is anyone else having problems with episodes of certain series missing? I've also had complete endings of an episode missing. You get interested and t

Questions

Re: Where are the regional sports networks?

Looks like it is all over but the crying! Just got off chat with DIRECTV NOW and they don't have a clue what everyone is having a problem with. There

Questions

Re: Fox Southwest is not the right one...

Looks like it is all over but the crying! Just got off chat with DIRECTV NOW and they don't have a clue what everyone is having a problem with. There

Questions

Re: Fox Sports South Showing wrong coverage

Questions

Re: Regional Fox Sports

Questions

Re: Fox Sports Oklahoma

Questions

Re: FSSW

nice try Trump but it still is not listed on channel line up

Questions

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.