We Still Have Great Cyber Week Deals: Check out our $5 and under smartphone deals!

No Description Added

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(531)
Re: Streaming problems

Its not us its them ignore any auto response from them about restarting etc its just so they look like the know your issue. They really need to get there stuff together no one is havin zero issues. If this forum was easier to find you would see much more here. I have been subscribed all of one day n

Questions

Re: Unable to watch a channel for more than 10 minutes

Its not us its them ignore any auto response from them about restarting etc its just so they look like the know your issue. They really need to get there stuff together no one is havin zero issues. If this forum was easier to find you would see much more here. I have been subscribed all of one day n

Questions

Re: Error Code 40 rooted device

Questions

Re: Where are the regional sports networks?

go fvck a bag of dead midgets you autist fa*g*g*ot, your pics dont prove mine nor dozens of other posters points in here, that it is still unavailable in our san antonio area when it should be. all you did was prove that YOU can get it in the DALLAS area you stupid fvck bag. learn to how respond bac

Questions

Re: FS Southwest

you got played playa...........

Questions

Re: Cust Serv NIGHTMARE!

thanks for the money sucka !!!

Questions

dont waste your time with directv now

just sign up with Sling TV.......better service, better channel understanding, no troubleshooting forums to p*iss you off, since you really dont get any answers other than computer generated responses.

Questions

Re: Fox Sports Midwest

fvck off rfalvis, stop lying to everybody and telling them FSS is carried by directv now. you must be watching it on Sling Tv.

Questions

Re: Where are the regional sports networks?

ignore rfalvis, he's an i*diot

Questions

How to RE-enroll, I cancelled and can't get money back

How to RE-enroll??I cancelled and now I want what I paid for plus the free appleTV.Customer Servie NIGHTMARE!Why are they pushing us to twitter and online only for CS?They have to be better than this...

Questions

Be the first to reply

(209)
Good news! We got your pre-order!

My order says Good news! We got your pre-order!Does this mean that it’s processing??

Questions

• Wireless

Is internet out for anyone else in 39111?; been off since November 30, 2022 today is December 1st 2022

My internet has been off since November 30th 8:30 p.m. after the storm came through....my gateway broadband light flashing red and no internet in 3 days!! I'm upset...they sent a new gateway....it's not the problem...then they said there was an outage after I mentioned it to them....supposed to be f

Questions

• Internet

Wireless or Ethernet printing on home network

I have issues printing using my home printer for a long time. I will copy ALL info from my Network Summary Printout: Network ID: Host Name=NPI6BD43B Domain Name (IPv4/IPv6)=attlocal.net Domain Name(IPv6 only)=attlocal.net Bonjour Service Name=HP LASERJET 200 color MFP M276nw (this is the model

Questions

• Digital Life

Port in issue

says my order was canceled over the phone but the order is still popping up.  

Questions

• Wireless

my SBCGLOBAL account has been deleted. I did not delete it on my own.

Please help. ATT customer service has been no help after HOURS on the phone.  Is disappeared November 14th.  I had folder storage that I paid for through YAHOO and ATT!  Failure notice coming back when someone trys my account: Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic

Questions

• Email

Password Recovery for ATT Business Email Accts

My business has a primary email acct & 3 sub accounts.  2 of the 3 subs need new passwords but I can’t get past the security questions to reset since the addresses were created 25+ years ago when sec quest weren’t around.  800 ATT help has been unable to get around either in 3+ tries.

Questions

• Email

Trending Accepted Solutions

(334)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email to Setup Password Recovery Option for AT&T Email

Got an email asking for password recovery options for my AT&T email account - or else! I have an sbcglobal.net email account, and a yahoo.com email account.  I have no idea if this is legit or what I am supposed to do, and if this is even applicable for me.  I don't like the "or else"

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Still have not received S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update

From what I understand the S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update has been out for a few days now and I still have not received the update. My phone is an AT&T branded model. Should I be worried that I will not get the update?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Optic installation property damage

AT&T Fiber optic is being installed in our neighbor and your contractors have cracked our water line and left tracks in our yard where they drove over our water meter. I need to know where to file a claim for the damages and the cost of the water leak. Thank you,

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

ANDROID 13 UPGRADE

Greetings: I have a locked AT&T S-21 Ultra (Build G998USQS5CVIG) that as of 11/28/2022 have not received the Android 13 Upgrade. Kindly appreciated your assistance. Regards Wilfredo L. (Edited to remove personal information)

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Required to change email account

I still have sbcglobal.net for my email. I have been receiving emails the last few days (supposedly) from AT&T telling me that I have to change my email address by 11/14/22.  Is this a fraud? Hello, Thank you for being a valued AT&T Member. This is a final reminder 

Questions

• Email

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.