Announcements
Get Ready to Preorder the iPhone 13!

No Description Added

Re: Cust Serv NIGHTMARE!

thanks for the money sucka !!!

Questions

dont waste your time with directv now

just sign up with Sling TV.......better service, better channel understanding, no troubleshooting forums to p*iss you off, since you really dont get a

Questions

Re: Fox Sports Midwest

fvck off rfalvis, stop lying to everybody and telling them FSS is carried by directv now. you must be watching it on Sling Tv.

Questions

Re: Where are the regional sports networks?

ignore rfalvis, he's an i*diot

Questions

How to RE-enroll, I cancelled and can't get money back

How to RE-enroll??I cancelled and now I want what I paid for plus the free appleTV.Customer Servie NIGHTMARE!Why are they pushing us to twitter and on

Questions

Cust Serv NIGHTMARE!

I'm sorry but you guys have to better than this....Cust Serv NIGHTMARE!How can I RE-enroll for this service?? I paid for the 90 days and now I want to

Questions

THEY HAVE TO BETTER THAN THIS, PRODUCT LAUNCH FAIL!

WHERE IS THE CUSTOMER SERVICE???WHY DOES THE MAIN DIRECTV CUST SERV NUMBER LEAD TO PEOPLE WHO DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS PRODUCT???Someone please h

Questions

who do I get 1080P vs 480p

Have a HR44-700 DVR.  Lights show 480P and not 1080, how do I get the 1080 I was expecting and paying for

Questions

Re: Honestly DirecTV is a horrible experience. I've tried for three days now to like it

Yeah, Im trying to get out of this, total joke. ZERO CS to help us out. Absolute launch fail.

Questions

Re: want to cancel my plan

I want a refund!!!

Questions

Re: Can't log in

Total garbage service!! I want out now! They can keep the free appleTV... They lauched this failure of a serivce with the ability to take payments and

Questions

I want my money back!!! Where is the cust serv???

I cancelled, does that mean I pay the $118 and got no appletv and dont get to watch the channels???What is this?? 3-4 weeks for appleTV to ship?? come

Questions

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.