No Description Added

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(531)
FIX - If you have been Charged and Still can't access content

I had this problem after seven day of being jerked around I ended up with a support person that actually knew what he was doing. He found that the email address was in fact incorrect. He did this by searching by my name and found that there where in fact 3 account in my name. So the fix is to tell t

Questions

Re: 2nd day of my account not being recognized

I am also getting error 40403. Service was working great before that. I finally got through to Live Chat after several hours of trying repeatedly. Sadly they were of no help and have no idea how to resolve the issue.I also have a special character in my email address. My domain name has a hyphen/das

Questions

Re: REFUND - FALSE EXPECTATIONS

DURING SIGN UP PROCESS I WAS ASKED IF I NEEDED A DEVICE TO STREAM. I CLICKED YES, AND FREE DEVICE OFFER CAME UP. I PICKED APPLE TV, FOLLOWED PROCESS AND PREPAID FOR 3 MONTHS. ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT DEVICE NEEDED TO USE SERVICE WILL NOT BE ARRIVING FOR SEVERAL WEEKS. THIS INFORMATION WAS NOT DISCLOSED

Questions

Re: Sorry, non-refundable...

DURING SIGN UP PROCESS I WAS ASKED IF I NEEDED A DEVICE TO STREAM. I CLICKED YES, AND FREE DEVICE OFFER CAME UP. I PICKED APPLE TV, FOLLOWED PROCESS AND PREPAID FOR 3 MONTHS. ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT DEVICE NEEDED TO USE SERVICE WILL NOT BE ARRIVING FOR SEVERAL WEEKS. THIS INFORMATION WAS NOT DISCLOSED

Questions

Re: @DIRECTVNOWCare - RFC Standard E-mail Addresses with Plus Sign

I am also getting error 40403. Service was working great before that. I finally got through to Live Chat after several hours of trying repeatedly. Sadly they were of no help and have no idea how to resolve the issue.I also have a special character in my email address. My domain name has a hyphen/das

Questions

Re: The system will not let me log back in!!

Questions

Re: I want a full refund. Service does not work

Questions

Re: Is anyone else getting the error "40403: Are you sure you entered the correct email?"

I am also getting error 40403.  Service was working great before that.  I finally got through to Live Chat after several hours of trying repeatedly.  Sadly they were of no help and have no idea how to resolve the issue. I also have a special character in my email address.  My domain name has a hyphe

Questions

Rebate card

I never recieved my $200 dollar rebate card.  Called coustmer service and they said it has been over 90 days and it is now voided and there is nothing they can do.  Tried their link to check on card and card doesnt even show up.  So now im having issues signing into directv.com and their app and im

Questions

Be the first to reply

(115)
at&t network unlock

My phone is fully paid, why can't I unlock the carrier

Questions

• Wireless

I keep on getting times out on websites that havent been load prior to connecting.

Everytime I reconnect to my internet or open up a new website my internet takes like 20 seconds to try and reach the website (normal sites like reddit, roblox, game servers, etc) it times out and gives me the default chrome “err_timed_out”. It also kicks me out of games and as a streamer is just not

Questions

• Internet

NEWSMAX CENSORSHIP

I am an AT&T wireless customer, but I am also a NEWSMAX fan; therefore, I am requesting that the censorship of NEWSMAX be dropped. If AT&T continues with the censorship, I will cancel my service with AT&T.

Questions

• Wireless

danielbethke

There is a noisy AT&T underground cable/fiber box near my apartment which a constant high whistling sound 24/7. I presume it's the fan.  What is the solution for this?  I hear it 24/7 on my balcony, even IN my apartment.  It is very irritating.

Questions

• Digital Life

Router resets after 25 hours and 10 min

I have been chasing a reboot problem for the past 3 months. The router reboots after 25 hours and +/- 15 min. This is almost like clock work.  I have tried a number of solutions. The most recent was to setup a router behind the ATT modem to validate that I didn't have an excess of equipment hi

Questions

• Internet

Auto pay was on a different date in December (only)

I am on auto-pay and my payment is usually taken on the 9th of the month. In December it was instead taken on the 20th, then in January went back to the 9th.  Did anything like this happen to anyone else and if so do you know why that occurred?  I have not changed anything on my account i

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(146)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

DirecTV cancelling Newsmax

I am a 12 year subscriber to DirecTV & have had AT&T cell service for 15 years. I am EXTREMELY disappointed that DirecTV is cancelling Newsmax—the last (Edited per community guidelines) news channel. If this is not resolved with Newsmax being restored I will be cancelling my subscriptions.

Questions

• TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I get to a live agent?

My son has passed away and I am trying to cancel his service. I spent an hour and a half on hold yesterday and another 20 minutes this morning before I had to answer another call. Is there a number for this?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Landline no dialtone

We do not have a dialtone at this time. Just started this problem again today.  We had the same problem 2 weeks ago & service man came out & fixed whatever was wrong.

Questions

• Home Phone

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to cancel my Internet

I tried to submit online cancel request but I couldn't submit because of this message " We didn't find services available for your request". Can you let me know how to issue by online cancel way?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I would like to speak to a live person about my account

See subject. How can I contact in life person about my account? I am a senior on a fixed income and my bill increased nearly $20 per month. I cannot afford this. What can I do to reduce it?

Questions

• Internet

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.