AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!

No Description Added

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(531)

Closed

Re: Why can we not watch One America News?

Received a reply from AT&T Office of the President in regards to OAN as follows: "Thank you for sharing your thoughts on AT&T continuing to carry the One America News channel. Contrary to what you may have been told, we have no plans to stop carrying OAN on AT&T U-Verse TV. OAN wants us to carry and

Questions

Re: How to get in contact with someone at Directv to file a complaint

General and the District of Columbia with DIRECTV requires the satellite TV provider alter its business practices, offer restitution to eligible consumers, and remit $13.25 million to the states and DC. Announced December 15, the settlement addresses allegations DIRECTV locked customers into long-te

Questions

Recordings and Expiration Dates

Please help me understand why my recordings have an expiration date. I have read here that VOD recordings have an expiration date, and that anything recorded via satellite does not. I am recording seasons of shows, and they are recording on the day they first air, so why do they have an expiration d

Questions

Re: Double Audio on ABC Channels

@ATTTVNOWHelp NOT RESOLVED AND NOT A USER DEVICE ISSUE. THIS IS NY/PHILLY MARKET ISSUE. FIX IT.

Questions

Re: Double Audio on ABC Channels

@ATTTVNOWHelp You need to acknowledge this issue.

Questions

Re: DTV vs PS Vue

Questions

Re: Un-happy with service

They are cooked and the service is awful. Stay away!!!!!

Questions

Re: Directv NOW unusable on Amazon Fire TV

If you  got the go big serivce for the 35 promo, are still in the prepay and going to cancel,  please email me at bluedevilsoccer7@aol.com   I would love for you to switch it over to me and I will pay you for the remainder of the prepay.   Thanks

Questions

Re: DIRECTV NOW DOES NOT STREAM ON AMAZON FIRE TV

If you  got the go big serivce for the 35 promo, are still in the prepay and going to cancel,  please email me at bluedevilsoccer7@aol.com   I would love for you to switch it over to me and I will pay for for the remainder of the prepay.   Thanks

Questions

Re: No Problems for Direct Tv Now for Me

Ok and watch Fox news from 7:30 to 3:30.  Just put my Tv and American car up for sale. Signed up to go back to school to become an auditor and became a Republican.  Returned the Fire stick that was promoted to work wit the service. Went to Best Buy bought a Mac book Pro and iPhone 7 . Upgraded my in

Questions

Be the first to reply

(233)
missing fiber cable coupler/connector

I received my self-install kit, but the existing fiber cable in the wall is missing the coupler piece to connect the wires together (that little green piece). Is this something AT&T can provide? Do i need to schedule a tech to come out? Or is this something I need to buy/fix on my own?

Questions

• Internet

Health plan

Is alight the same as anon for ATT retiree’s

Questions

• Clubhouse

AT&T underground cable underground driveway

Ga. DOT permit requires the ground to be lowered for new culvert pipe to be installed. AT&T cable cross the area that is required to be lowered and cable will be affected. Can AT&T charge us to lower their cable deeper in the ground since they did not put it deep enough to meet DOT requirem

Questions

• Internet

Lost order but can't even get ahold of AT&T customer service via phone

Ordered a phone on 11/25. Has been sitting in IN since 11/26 with no updates. Tried several times via chat to get an update on what AT&T wanted to do about a clearly lost package. Called FedEx, they confirmed the package is indeed lost and told me to contact the vendor to file for a replacement.

Questions

• Wireless

Email-can’t log in and my security answers don’t work

I’m doomed. I use my email thru my Iphone mail forever. 2 days ago it stopped working and was told to go to att website to reset.  Well my answers to my security answers don’t work.  ATT said I’ll have to set up a new email because I don’t have a PN or alternate email to get a reset. &nbs

Questions

• Email

Will-Serve

Need contact information to send Will-Serve Letter to Engineer representing the Brooklyn NY area for potential development.  

Questions

• Email

Trending Accepted Solutions

(441)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Still have not received S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update

From what I understand the S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update has been out for a few days now and I still have not received the update. My phone is an AT&T branded model. Should I be worried that I will not get the update?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email to Setup Password Recovery Option for AT&T Email

Got an email asking for password recovery options for my AT&T email account - or else! I have an sbcglobal.net email account, and a yahoo.com email account.  I have no idea if this is legit or what I am supposed to do, and if this is even applicable for me.  I don't like the "or else"

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Optic installation property damage

AT&T Fiber optic is being installed in our neighbor and your contractors have cracked our water line and left tracks in our yard where they drove over our water meter. I need to know where to file a claim for the damages and the cost of the water leak. Thank you,

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Having to reset my password every time I try to access my email account

I get a message when I try to log into my email account on my laptop that there have been too many attempts to log into my account and I am locked out until I change my password. This started out happening every once and awhile but now it is happening just about every time I try to log into my email

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Set Up Password Recovery Options

I get emails and reminders when having to sign in via browser to Set Up Password Recovery Options. I live outside US and recovery via ATT normal means is impossible since they only accept US phone numbers. Any other way?

Questions

• Email

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.