• Favorite forums
  • My latest badges
My latest badges
View profile
Created: Nov 15, 2012
dltidwell86 Created: Nov. 15, 2012
Hi, I inadvertently lost my iPhone on a hiking trip and I still have several months to wait before I'm elgible for an upgrade. I am wondering if I could buy a Fusion 2 GoPhone as a replacement for the meantime. As stated in the title, I'm already on an existing contract and don't wish to prepay for minutes. Thank you in advance.
Wireless Forum  •
dltidwell86 has no accepted solutions.
dltidwell86 has no activity.
Activity Feed for dltidwell86

Uploaded Images for dltidwell86

No images available.