• Favorite forums
  • My latest badges
My latest badges
Subject Forum Replies New Author Views Last Post
This is a topic with new unread messages

0 0 0 0
Blog Idea Exchange There are no unread messages in this message board Q&A This is a topic with new unread messages This is a popular topic with no new messages This is a topic that you have replied to with new unread messages This is a popular topic that you have replied to with new unread messages This is a popular topic that you have replied to with new unread messages There are no new messages in this topic Solved! Message contains an attachment Message contains no text Message contains a video Message contains an image
View profile
Created: Jun 16, 2014
travelplus Created: Jun. 16, 2014
Also Businesses can get a consecutive block of numbers such as 3400 3401 3455 and use these as their extensions and have Direct Inward Dialing. So for instance extension 3044 can be 408-123-3044 and the voicemail system knows its 3044 so when you use the dial by name directory it routs it.
U-verse Forums  •
149149 views
0
View profile
Created: Jun 16, 2014
travelplus Created: Jun. 16, 2014
One thing to do is to see if the RG Gateway shows the green light for the phone. Try doing a hard reset on the RG Gateway disconnect all of your phones and printers. Press and Hold the Power Button or disconnect it from the jack. Reconnect it after 10 minutes. Reconnect your phones. What could have happened is the "Hangup" signal was not properly sent to the phone to end ...
U-verse Forums  •
16,07716K views
0
View profile
Created: Jun 15, 2014
travelplus Created: Jun. 15, 2014
Thanks for your help. So far all is working like a charm.
U-verse Forums  •
2,0262026 views
0
View profile
Created: Jun 14, 2014
travelplus Created: Jun. 14, 2014
It pays to do your research before you start a new service to see your options. For instance if U-Verse works better over CAT 5 then you may figure its worth upgrading to CAT 5. At our home we have our entire home wired under CAT 5 for our UVerse and it works great. We have had UVerse since 2008 and went to Satellite for sometime for our TV but then they increased the pri...
U-verse Forums  •
966966 views
0
View profile
Created: Jun 14, 2014
travelplus Created: Jun. 14, 2014
The DVR came via UPS yesterday and we have the new VIP 2250(black Motorola DVR) and it was easy to setup and we are very happy with the extra recording time. I was wondering why it says 90 percent of the recording space available I wonder what the other 10 percent is for? There are no programs recorded on there so perhaps its for software updates or when you pause a live ...
U-verse Forums  •
2,1092109 views
0
View profile
Created: Jun 11, 2014
travelplus Created: Jun. 11, 2014
Sorry i don't know how to edit this but I meant to say that I did lose the World Cup games I had scheduled(I have been busy and just rememberd this) D'oh . I emailed the Customer Service Rep here about it(:
U-verse Forums  •
2,1812181 views
0
View profile
Created: Jun 11, 2014
travelplus Created: Jun. 11, 2014
First of all I wanted to thank you so much for this forum. You have really helped me to diagnose my problem right away. I came home from a trip and our DVR had a Red X with a 1 and right away I knew there was a hardware issue. I went ahead and did a hard reset and still the Red X with a 1 still appeard. Then I unplugged the unit for 10 seconds and when I plugged it back i...
U-verse Forums  •
2,2002200 views
View profile
Created: Oct 2, 2008
travelplus Created: Oct. 2, 2008
Shouldn't your current ladnline work when your VOIP goes down? I mean is thre a law stating that you will still have your ladn line if your VOIP goes down your land line with the same phone number"kicks in". It would be good to have the landline plugged into your vOIP phone so it will automatically swithc to it if the VOIP is out or if you call 911 it will go via the landl...
U-verse Forums  •
224224 views
0
travelplus has no accepted solutions.
travelplus has no activity.
Activity Feed for travelplus

Uploaded Images for travelplus

No images available.