Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

Additional answers to your AT&T PREPAID questions.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(14103)

Accepted Solution

Denied.GOPHONE_COMMITMENT_6_MONTHS

good I have 1 computers with this error when you unlock you can help me send me this email please [email scrubbed]

Questions

Closed

good I have 3 computers with this error when you unlock you can help me send me this email please [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Questions

Accepted Solution

Prepaid device unlock

I submitted a request to unlock my phone with my phone number and IMEI It got denied saying that I need at least 6 months of service  but I have been paying my prepaid monthly plan since 2022  i don’t know what to do

Questions

Accepted Solution

How to bypass At&t QR code to activate e-Sim

I ordered my phone but now I'm unable to activate an e-Sim because I don't have a QR code I'm in Cameroon so how can I do to bypass At&T QR code to activate an e-Sim

Questions

Number deactivated

I moved to nashville last year and bought a prepaid plan with At&t paid every month without autopay. I moved to Argentina five months ago and stoped paying the plan since I wasn’t going to be using Us cellular data. But I’m moving back to the Us in a week. About a month ago IMessage s

Questions

my order got cancelled however two time 43.46 USD transction happend on my credit card.

my order got cancelled however two time 43.46 USD transaction happened on my credit card. order number: 23-291553594563264 Samsung Galaxy A14 5G - AT&T PREPAID - 64GB - Black

Questions

AT&T refund card fees

I received a refund for 99 cents on a prepaid Mastercard. The accompanying literature says they’ll start charging me $3 fee in September if I don’t use the card. I don’t even want the refund much less the card. Can I just throw it away?

Questions

Prepaid Limbo

I recently switched from T-Mobile to AT&T for the $300 annual plan and wanted to keep my number. They mailed me a physical eSIM, but the QR code didn't work so I phoned customer support to have them activate it. They did so and it seems like my phone number is now on the AT&T network, but I

Questions

add a new line and need a phone number

I added a new service line to my prepaid account but I need to get a phone number for this account so I can use it. currently do not have another phone number, I have a new ATT sim card. Where to find the phone number and how to add it to the new extra service

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(3)

Accepted Solution

How to bypass At&t QR code to activate e-Sim

I ordered my phone but now I'm unable to activate an e-Sim because I don't have a QR code I'm in Cameroon so how can I do to bypass At&T QR code to activate an e-Sim

Questions

Accepted Solution

good I have 1 computers with this error when you unlock you can help me send me this email please [email scrubbed]

Questions

Accepted Solution

Prepaid device unlock

I submitted a request to unlock my phone with my phone number and IMEI It got denied saying that I need at least 6 months of service  but I have been paying my prepaid monthly plan since 2022  i don’t know what to do

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

NEW PLAN

Unlimited talk, text, and data

Get the essentials for a great price with Mexico & Canada included.

$40/mo.
After $10/mo. AutoPay discount. Reg. $50/mo.
Shop now
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.