Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Tips for how you can take your internet on the go, with Wi-Fi hot spots & more.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(12831)
SMS Not Receiving/Sending While Roaming Internationally (Android)

Hello - I have a S23+. I am currently in Anguilla. My phone can send/receive calls, and access Data (internet) with no issues here, but cannot send or receive SMS messages. I have data roaming, etc turned on. I have also used the same phone and same plan in many other countries with no issues. Any i

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Spotify uses data?

My question is very simple.  Hopefully the answer is simple too, but here's the background that leads to the question:My wireless account contains 5 lines.  Two lines are used by two daughters who use Iphones.One daughter. I'll call number 1, switches her data "off" on her phone.  The other daughter

Questions

Network message stop

I signed up for a mailing list but now want to end it. The message from the list said to reply “stop” to remove myself, so I did so. I then received a message (I suspect from AT&T) with the contents: “NETWORK MSG: You replied with the word "stop" which blocks all texts sent from this number.

Questions

AT&T Prepaid doesn't work in India even after activating International add on? Why?

AT&T is such a big provider of telecom services. It seems silly that they cannot have their plans work outside US while roaming. At least they should have plans to purchase add ons to make it available. I was outside US for a month and I could not login into any of my bank accounts, brokerage ac

Questions

Closed

APN block my IPTV app

HI everyone! I come here to get some help. I have a contract with OTR mobile that works with AT&T service. I use to have unlimited on my Netgear M1 on the APN "broadband" but because the compagnie stop this offer and switch me on a 200go SIM card and on the APN vip.accessmylan.net my IPTV stop

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Messages from 1-410-*** and 1-410-100-***

I have received two messages from these number this morning tell me I won 375.00. I knew this was a scam but what do i do about it?   [Edited to comply with Guidelines]

Questions

MMS Messages Not Working

Just this week my MMS messages have stopped working (both sending and receiving). I am using a Google Pixel 6 Pro. I have tried resetting my network settings, manually typing in new APN, deleting and reinstalling messages, rebooting the phone, ensuring auto download is on and clearing data and cache

Questions

Text message Issues

Hello I am having issues with sending text messages on the network or on WiFi. For example I sent 3 messages and nothing on the fourth message I sent to the same person it says delivered next to the message. I don't understand why 1 out of the 4 messages goes through but the other 3 didn't. This ha

Questions

Not getting verification text from Honda mygarage

Not getting verification text from Honda mygarage. Recently switched to AT&T 2 week ago, tried a lot of stuff. AT&T support is non existent, tried calling and waiting for 30 min 4 times. Even same over chat. Please let me know, I can't login nor make payments to my car loan because of At&a

Questions

VPN

My VPN shuts off . I turn it back on. It shuts off again. It will not stay on. I’m paying for a service that doesn’t work. Also, I only have 2 bars most everywhere I’m at in the city. Home, work it doesn’t seem to matter.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(3)
cloudfilter.net blocking email-mms

My domain inadvertently expired early this year, ever since then cloudfilter.net is rejecting all my email to sms notifications... there are literally NO blocklists,blacklisting and no issues with spam. spf, DKIM, and DMARC have been setup for quite some time. how do I get this bogus AUP#BL removed

Questions

No Internet Connection Despite iPhone Indicating Sufficient Cellular Signal

I have this problem on both my iPhone XR and iPhone 15 Pro. My phone shows great 3-4 bar LTE/5G signal, but refuses to send or receive text messages, or connect to the internet. We have an unlimited plan, so we are not being rate limited. My only solution is to use WiFi. I have tried the following:

Questions

deleting multiple messages

I get 10-30 messages a day and want to delete all of them at once. So far, have been unable to do this.  Flip phone U102AAModel: 

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(1)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I fix no data?

I took the SIM card of my phone out to just give it a normal cleaning and accidentally put it in the wrong phone (I was cleaning 2 SIM cards) the data popped up for the other phone but realizing my mistake I took it back out and put it in the correct phone but now no data is showing up and the SIM c

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.