Phone & Device Upgrades

Phone & Device Upgrades

Ask questions & get information about upgrading your AT&T phone or device. Find links to upgrade topics including checking eligibility & device activation.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(1)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Device Protection – Enroll Your Device or Learn How To File A Claim!

I have personally used AT&T Device Protection... twice within 6 months. Life happens don't wait until it's too late you get Device Protection or a case for that matter! Learn about AT&T's Device Protection below or file a claim.  If you are thinking, "I wish I would have enrolled when

Questions

(6934)
Need to move installment plan to another number on the same account

I have two phones on my account. Samsung Note 20 (phone 111-111-1111) and Iphone 13 pro max (phone 222-222-2222).  The samsung is free and clear but the apple has installments.  I switched the phone numbers thinking I could cancel one later but was told that the installment is on the Line

Questions

AT&T never gave my trade-in credit and simply stole my phone

I couldn’t be more angry right now. So my sister joined our AT&T family when they had a promotion for iphone 15 and she traded in her excellent condition iphone 13 for an iphone 15. She was not getting the credit on her bills and I contacted customer service they said it usually applies after 3

Questions

Phone Trade Scam

My husband traded in his iPhone 11pro for a 15 pro max with AT&T back in November 2023. He was supposed to get an $800 credit. We finally received the credit on our February bill( he was told it was going g to take a few billing cycles). However our March bill was higher than expected and when m

Questions

Device Return to Agent Fraud

REturn via Prepaid label from ATT in end of Jan 2024, now they said never received items, of course it happens all the time with ATT return phone for upgrade. Tracking shows it delivered to Agent which means ATT has it but they just didnt have my phone and charged full amount. It is financial fraud

Questions

My AT&T trade-in phone lost/possible stolen

I brought my phone to trade in back in December 2023 from a iPhone 12 pro max to an iPhone 15 pro. I brought it to a physical store where they let me know everything is all set to go. When asked about when I would receive my credits, they repeatedly told me to not worry and the credit would should u

Questions

Upgrade issues

When I go to upgrade my phone on one of the specials you have, the 'value' of my device changes. Currently, I am supposed to be able to get a Galaxy S24+ for $0.00/mnth with qualified trade in. When I use my current phone, a Galaxy Note 20 5G in excellent condition, it says my phone would be worth $

Questions

acp

free phone

Questions

Swapping numbers from one phone line to another

I just added a line (iPhone 15 Plus) and would like to swap the new phone number to another line on my account ( iPhone 14 Pro Max) and visa versa. How do I do this?

Questions

QUESTION ABOUT MY RECENT ORDER

I received an email today that asked how I was feeling about my new iPhone 15 pro max, but I never received it. I attempted to place an order online for a new line with a new phone and was canceled after placing.

Questions

AT&T lost my trade in

I traded in two iPhones in July 2023. An 11 Pro and a 12 Pro. We dropped them off at the post office. I re received an email from them on July 25, stating that they had not received my trade-in as of yet, the iPhone 12 Pro. I called them right then and spoke with them and they told me that they had

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.