Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
The Break Room

The Break Room

Provide any community suggestions or talk about anything!

Ask a question

2023-In-The-Spotlight

(0)
No conversations found!
(911)
N
AT&T Malware false positive

Hello all, Within the past week, AT&T has abruptly started blocking its users from downloading our software from our website, foundryvtt.com. Users from all other ISPs can successfully download our software, but when an AT&T user attempts they hit the following error page:

Question

AT&T Real Estate Department.

Who do I call/speak to about purchasing or selling and old SWB switch building or the land around the building that isn't being used?

Question

Lassen Municipal Utility District Attempting to Steal AT & T Bunker in Lassen County !!!!!!

To Whom it May Concern, I am wondering if you are able to provide me with contact information for anyone responsible for AT & T property management in Northern California.  There is a situation that I have been inadvertently included in that is being orchestrated by Lassen Municipal Uti

Question

AT&T / Ohio Bell Telephone Company Real Estate Contact Re: AT&T-Owned Building in Ohio

Dear Ma'am or Sir: I am looking to speak with a contact within the real estate department in regards to a building owned by AT&T via Ohio Bell Telephone Company in the Northern Ohio market. How might I reach the correct person? Thank you in advance.BU

Question

Church Property easement

I am trying to get in contact with somebody at AT&T's real estate department regarding a church property easement lease that is about to expire. Can somebody point me in the right direction?

Question

AT&T real estate

I am a commercial real estate developer/investor. AT&T owns some old data centers that I would like to acquire and was wondering how I can get in contact with their real estate department.

Question

Fake "alliance channel partners"

I received a rather scammy sounding call from an alleged "Alliance Channel Partner" - "Carrier Neutral Communications".They claimed that they had been given my account by AT&T (despite my never getting a message about anything like that), and that they wanted to extend my existing contract. I do

Question

Plat of Vacation for utility easement

I would like to find the contact person responsible for reviewing a Plat of Vacation that shows a Utility Easement through a property.   The Easement does not have any utilities in it and infact a building occupies most of the easement, hence the reason to vacate the easement. The location is C

Question

Report reckless driver to supervisor/dispatch?

I encountered an aggressive and reckless AT&T Driver on the road in West Hollywood. He pulled alongside me, rolled down the window, yelled at me, spit out profanities, all because I did a light honk since he was not moving on a green light (probably using his phone) and passed him.  I had

Question

Dangerous and reckless AT&T Driver

I encountered an aggressive and reckless AT&T Driver on the road in West Hollywood. He pulled alongside me, rolled down the window, yelled at me, spit out profanities, all because I did a light honk since he was not moving on a green light (probably using his phone) and passed him.  I had

Question

Be the first to reply

(125)
Church Property easement

I am trying to get in contact with somebody at AT&T's real estate department regarding a church property easement lease that is about to expire. Can somebody point me in the right direction?

Question

Plat of Vacation for utility easement

I would like to find the contact person responsible for reviewing a Plat of Vacation that shows a Utility Easement through a property.   The Easement does not have any utilities in it and infact a building occupies most of the easement, hence the reason to vacate the easement. The location is C

Question

Report reckless driver to supervisor/dispatch?

Question

Dangerous and reckless AT&T Driver

Question

Former Property blueprint

How can I contact the right department to get blueprints of a former property that I now own?

Question

Trending Accepted Solutions

(19)

Official Solution

Need contact number for employment HR

Is there a contact number to speak to someone about an position I applied for? I applied for a position a little over a month ago. The position is still open, I passed relevant tests, so what is going on? Anyone I can speak with ? Preferbly a human and not an automated robot

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Text from ***** to me that your mobile no.has won $1 million USD from AT&T telecom from USA,

I got an sms from ***** (your mobile number has won you $1 million from AT&T telecom from USA,To claim send your name/age/mobile number via email: [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone

Question

Accepted Solution

AT&T Property liquidation

There is an AT&T property that collects old tires, trash etc. which abuts our property. We would like to buy this property even if we have to subdivide.  It looks like a good opportunity for AT&T to liquidate a property they acquired long ago through the SWB merger.  What division

Question

Accepted Solution

looking for building plans

I have a client that purchased a building originally used by Ohio Bell and sold by AT&T shortly after they acquired the company. Would AT&T still have the building/site plans archived somewhere?

Question

Accepted Solution

AT&T ActiveArmor Blocking Website

Hi I'm dealing with a similar situation as the one found in this thread: https://bizcommunity.att.com/conversations/the-break-room/att-blocking-our-business-website/64074656feae517c1d4de328 AT&T ActiveArmor is mistakenly blocking a domain/website and I can't seem to find any resolution. It's pre

Question

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?