For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(1)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Pinned

AT&T Unlimited Your Way: Premium, (Elite), Extra, and Starter per line cost chart for consumer plans.

Elite: While you can't add Elite anymore, I included information on the differences so you could do calculations on adding lines to your plans. Priority: Premium and Elite are at a higher priority than Extra, Starter, and all other AT&T consumer plans (even fixed data plans). This is not a pub

Questions

(25323)
November new line promotion

I am trying to find out what the promotion was to add a new line and purchase a new iPhone 14, from around November 12?

Questions

Help please. My iPhone promotion from 4 months ago no longer exists?

TLDR: I'm hoping an honest ATT employee can look back and see the att.com promotion history for the 2022 iPhone SE (3rd gen) 64 gb between now and November 5, 2023. Full story: On November 5, 2023 I purchased an iPhone SE (3rd gen) on att.com. I'm a frugal person and had been using an iPhone 6s f

Questions

Bill increasing monthly

for the last four months, my bill has been increasing by $10 monthly. It is currently up to $140 a month when I first signed up they promised it wouldn’t get over $110 looking for providers and other options. please get back to me.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Want to pay bill for daughter

(Edited to remove personal information). Want to make payment but don’t know the outstanding amount. Please call (Edited to remove personal information) Carol, or (Edited to remove personal information) James, or [email scrubbed] or just answer here. Her email is down. So we need info. Thx.

Questions

ATT = Thieves

Just venting.  Don't care.  For the second time ATT has pulled their upgrade/trade in game with me.  The first time i didn't have the receipts.  The first time i ordered the phone online at att with a chat window open.  Sure, no problem, you will get credits for your phone against what you are going

Questions

Accepted Solution

Seeking help with the bill adjustment.Wrong information about the promotion for new accounts. Had to cancel the account with in a week.

I was tricked by ATT sales representative with some fake promotions for opening a new account. I was told clearly about the monthly bill I would receive based on all the promotions they promised to add to my new account. However, when I got the bill nothing was applied. After calling to customer ser

Questions

AT&T IS RUNNING A SCAM WITH CELL PHONE TRADE IN

Hi everyone. I am wondering if anyone else has shared this awful experience with AT&T. I have tried speaking with their customer service and have spent hours without getting to the proper channels so trying to see if I can get anywhere on this forum. In fall of 2023, I traded in two iPhones fo

Questions

promotional credit never received

In September of 2021 I switched to the unlimited plan so that I could get the iPhone 13 mini for free after billing credits. I never received any bill credit since then even though the newly redesigned installment page says I am receiving a credit of 19.45 a month.  

Questions

Strange Notices of Unpaid BAlances

I've been getting repeated notices of unpaid balances on my AT&T account. But when I log into "My ATT", I see zero balances.  What do I do to reconcile the false notifications with my actual payment history?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Traveling to Spain

What is the most cost effective plan to use AT&T for international travel?  Will be going to Spain/France for upto  6 weeks.  Do I buy a burner phone?  Buy a new SIM card?  Just need some budgeting guidance as i plan to use text, phone and google maps daily.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)
November new line promotion

I am trying to find out what the promotion was to add a new line and purchase a new iPhone 14, from around November 12?

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(7)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Urgent: Stop Auto Payment and Refund for Service after Account Cancellation

Dear AT&T Customer Service, I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to urgently request your assistance regarding my AT&T account, which I requested to cancel and stop auto payment for cellular number (edited as per community guidelines) Despite my request, I have noticed charges

Questions

Accepted Solution

I want my money back for my iPhone pro max 13 that I traded in!

AT&T U highway robbers! I traded in my iPhone Pro Max 13 with the value of $850. I only had your services for less than 6 months because of the poor connectivity issues and the outages that you had. By the way, I never received a credit for either. Looking back to my paperwork if I leave your se

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

I use over 800gb of data on an unlimited plan at at&t and got charged a 100 or more dollars???

When the plan said the usage of data is unlimited is unlimited right? And you don't pay extra if you don't over the limit right? So why did I get charged a 100 dollar or more on my card??

Questions

Accepted Solution

Billing Increase

I am sending this email because I have not been able to reach any customer service representative all day. The hold time is just simply ridiculous. I would have never changed from T-mobile if I knew this was gonna happen to me. My bill increased by $43 this month. I can’t get a live person on the ph

Questions

Accepted Solution

Do I get charged for an incoming text from Canada if I am in the United States?

Not travelling, but get texts from Canadians while I am in Arizona. Do I get charged if I do not answer while I am off wifi?

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.