Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
mysticmerchants's profile

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, May 7th, 2019 4:44 AM

Completely Disappointedd AT&T new business

started firday with thoughts of joining AT&T with our new business,and after signing online and confirming my order,t ireceved receipts contract agreements,and waitied to go pick up our new phones and excited at the thought of new business and new note 9s for us.and excitied about opening a second store and expanding again in 18months,so after waiting a day well called,only to be told we needed to go to this store drove 60 miles and no phones there they said we don't get orders from the onlines service,drove home called again,told it went to the delta waters store in Medford Oregon,DO NOT GO TO THIS STORE,we were hung up on Friday night,kid wouldn't even check our order number,sat mind you second drivuin g experenc eof the day anouther 60 miles to Medford and backnothing no phones and very rude people,told that the corpate online didn't send them a order and there nothing they could do.,after countless calls the and online transfers and drop calls and people who each told us something different,we went back to the Medford store after being told our order was ther 60 miles again 3 days now,so there we were told that corporate didn't do outr paper work right and we needed to do everything all over,now im upset and really don't want to do this all over again ,weve been insulat here and nothing has been correct since we started with att,im thinking cut our losses now no way to start a contracted,30 month relationship let alone need more services in 18 months

but my wife being the softer of us talked me into doing this again,so after doing all the paper work and because of the previous orders and whatever ,we needed a wavier for mgrs. guess what these mangers couldn't be found and so back home again,day 4 today ,after calling the store countless times ,regiving my business info fro 3rd time now,and countless promises to call us back ,nothing mgr was off nothing and in the end I finally said this is completely unacceptable,and they wanted me to drive all the way to Medford again to give copy of my dl lisences  which had beend copies 3 times already,so Tuesday will be day five.if I don't hear anything,ill be cancelling eveyhting and moving to version where they assured me there will be no problems,ATT plz get your act together,youve taken a fun and exciting time for us and really have waste dour time treated us with little or no respect and some of your employees need serious retraining,and some should not even be working in a retail enviorment.we are disappointed and I look to tomorrow with dread and serious concerns ,and I find it hard if not difficult to go though with this,so like I said I wont call or lift a finger I will call right be fore closing and cancelle everything if we don't hear something and see progress,i belive the countless trip and over 20 hrs of travel time and resources on our end should be compensated for,and I am just sad at how this has become such a problem.i hope you can make amends and we can continue,but after today I don't think any thing will change. disappointed new business customer and future ex customer,13,k worth of service over and new phones and to be treated like we were.plz get things fix ,thanks for allow this post and my vetting,terrible experence

Administrator

• 

172 Messages

5 years ago

Hello @mysticmerchants,

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. I'm sorry to read about the issues with your service and your experience thus far. I'll be more than happy to take a look at this for you so we can get things back on track. Please send me a private message by clicking here (https://soc.att.com/2V6jSSH) and be sure to include the following details so I can help:

Business Name:

Account details:

Contact Name:

Contact Number:

Email Address:

Thank you,

Lisa

Social Media Manager

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

I was truly sorry to have to write that letter,but again today weve gotten no where,the delta waters in Medford just hangs up,and I have had my credit run 3 times,and our order changed so many times and told so many things and sent to so many places that we had to have a business manager sign a wavier and that never happened,I really would like to resolve this,I have spent my whole weekend travelling to your store for phones that don’t exsit or orders not sent,so I just don’t know why I should even continue with your business,I feel weve been just totally embarrassed,and rudly treadted ,not to mention countless hrs of wasted time for 2 phones and which would be 6 when we open the new stores,over the next 18 months,so why should I continue to even try to get your service when I can have another service by tonight?
30 months in contracts 8k+2 notes now 2k and 4 more in 12 to 14 months 4k and there service 12k so what 24 k in services over the next 30 months to be treated this way is no way to start a business relationship,only reason im on here now to try,so I can say I did to my wife,who wants this and I would do anything for her,so what can I do for you to help you resolve this, business t*******  you can con tact me now at ******** as im home getting rdy to cancel everything with you folks,will not return ever to your delta waters store ,in Medford so im not sure where that leaves us,but plz call if you have a solution if not that s will be okay .ty for responding I didn’t see it till now ,or oi would have responded sooner
*****, p.s do not run my credit again period…….

Moderator: Your post has been edited due to personal information. Please follow all guidelines when participating in the Business Community.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

You may reach me at **** for about anouther hr
Ty for at least trying

Moderator: Your post has been edited due to personal information. Please follow all guidelines when participating in the Business Community.

Administrator

• 

172 Messages

5 years ago

Hello @mysticmerchants

Please keep in mind that this is a public space and your personal information has been deleted by the moderator.  Can you send us a Private Message by clicking here with the following information so we can work with the appropriate teams for a solution for you.

Contact Name:

Contact#:

Contact Email:

Business Name:

Is there already an activate account? May we have the account details for the account or the account hasn't been fully activated yet due to not receiving the device.

Thank you.

Chris

Social Media Manager

Mentor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Hi, was this ever resolved?

Not finding what you're looking for?