U-verse TV Account

U-verse TV Account

Learn how to manage your U-verse TV account.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(7529)
ATT removed bundle price from my bill, but can't fix it.

I am about 2 1/2 months into my contract with ATT. They have not given me the $100 visa gift card that was promised, and they removed the bundle price from my bill and conveniently can not put it back on. But oh yeah, I can switch to DirectTV and save money. Is there a way to get out of my contract

Questions

S code 1301 when trying to use member ID to log into u-verse TV app

I'm trying to log into my u-verse TV app on my Samsung TV running a fire stick. I put in the correct information and it comes up with a cold 1301 stating that I can't use this access ID and I must use my u-verse member id. Unfortunately I'm using my member id. I did attempt to add a sub account unde

Questions

AT&T received funds but did not apply the funds to my account

The AT&T website shows they received my online payment on March 4th, however, they did not credit my account until March 6th. Obviously they used the funds in order to gain the benefit from overnight investments. Pretty repulsive.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

what is U300 all in?

what is U300 all in?

Questions

Getting Error while managing plan: User is not eligible to change or add U-verse service at this time

I am trying to manage my U-verse TV plan so I can compare pricing of the different plan tiers and premium add-ons. When I go to My Account and Click Manage Service on the My U-verse TV section then click either "Change Plan" or "Add channels or Packages" links I get the following error: User is not

Questions

Closed

U-verse versus DirecTV

Is it true that AT&T no longer supports U-verse? I have a basic U200 account.  What is the equivalent DirecTV plan?  Is it a hard thing to change over?  Does it cost the same or less?  This inquiring mind wants to know...!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Att Error - they are "double dipping"

It has come to my attention that I have been paying for U-verse and Direct tv simultaneously. In February of 2023 we were told that our services would be switched over to Direct tv and U-verse would be cancelled. This was a switch we did not initiate; we had no choice. We accepted the change and hav

Questions

Paramount +

My Paramount+ subscription has ended recently. I thought I received that by subscribing to Showtime through Uverse. Did something change?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Customer retention - no help!

Our AT&T monthly bill just went up another $20 per month. I was told that there is nothing they can do. We've been with AT&T forever, and I have a hard time believing that. I was told to keep checking back for new promotions. I don't have the time to do that. Ridiculous.  

Questions

Blackout Credit for Tegna

Does anyone know if it's too late to get the credit for the NBC (Tegna) outage? I just chatted with an agent to get the $10 credit for ABC (Cox Media) and he said he couldn't do it.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.