AT&T Phone Account

AT&T Phone Account

Tips for managing your AT&T Digital Phone service and account.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(5003)
Login to AT&T landline account going to DirectTV every time. How can we access the AT&T account

Login to AT&T landline account going to DirectTV every time. How can we access the AT&T account

Questions

Can you provide me with the blocked number who called me- it violates a court order and there is a green check next to it

I can give a screen shot but it's not letting me report from the conversation, I can show the court order of protection as well. If you could confirm that the private number who called me on December 25 and 26 who when called said "I'm gonna get ya, I'm gonna get ya, with everything in my being I wi

Questions

ONLINE ACCOUNT LOCKED

AT&T service really (Edited per community guidelines).  I am a previous employee, and so glad that I was able to retire!  Their support system is a total circle (Edited per community guidelines)!  My online account has been locked.  It states for 24 hours.  I am well over the 24 hour mark, and it is

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Reactivate old Ameritech Phone Number

I want to get use of my deceased parents old Ameritech landline telephone number. After many years, it has not been used or reissued ... AT&T took over Ameritech, so they are the owners of the number. An online search on the AT&T website shows it is available, but when I called to get a new line I w

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

change the number of rings

I am to locate how to change number of rings. Per Google: Account Overview > My digital phone > Check or manage voicemail & features: On voicemail setting tab, scroll to general preferences > set number of rings. Unable to locate this process and configuration.

Questions

activate my local line on AT&T phone

I got a Samsung Tab E from my brother in UK and to use my MTN line on it is not possible as the line is reading unreachable what can i do

Questions

POTS Replacement

Are there any alternatives for replacing POTS lines used for fax, security system monitoring, etc.?

Questions

Iphone 14 pro max carrier locked

Hello recently i bought iPhone 14 pro max from a reseller that didn't inform me that it is esim carrier locked, found out that i could get it unlocked on AT&T site, so i tried it and it said it is not paid off, now i dont know who the original owner is i live in Europe and the reseller is of no

Questions

AT&T Payment Missing

Hello, I received an email and text message on today 03/05/24 stating that my bill was past due. The payment was processed via bill pay electronic payment.  The payment was submitted on 02/28/24 with a payment date of 02/29/24.  I reached out to AT&T billing and according to the agent

Questions

Closed

Why did my ATT bill increase by 30 dollars a month?

I have been paying  about 45 dollars a month for internet and home phone for about a year. I was originally told that the phone is free since it's a promotion (the salesperson lied). It turned out to be an extra 10 dollars a month, which is doable. I looked at my bill today and it increased 30 dolla

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.