AT&T Internet Installation

AT&T Internet Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your equipment.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(7064)
Buried distribution line

Hi, An AT&T distribution cable was marked on my property. Who can I contact to get this cable moved?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Mark buried lines

I am having some landscaping work done, and would like to have the buried lines marked to prevent them from being accidentally cut. How do I go about doing this?

Questions

VDSL2 Upgrades??

I have ATT Internet 25 service with Uverse. It is dependable, but I would for sure like a faster speed. Is there any truth to the rumor (heard by myself from the ATT rep I was working with on a call a few weeks back) that ATT is looking to upgrade slower connections like mine to faster ones like I

Questions

Buried cable flags

I cannot remember the exact time that the flags were put in our yard but it's been probably a month or more. All our neighbors and our yard has flags in them but the issue I have is that they've been here for so long. I think that they probably did what they needed to do and just left them. It has b

Questions

My Fiber Home Internet Delayed for almost a month.

My fiber internet has been delayed for over a month without an explanation. I’m hoping someone can give me any insight or help.

Questions

Contractor for AT&T Dug Up and Damaged my Backyard without permission.

This past Monday I came home to a handwritten note on my door from a contractor for AT&T who is working on my neighbor's house asking for access to my backyard. Apparently there's a cable that runs through my yard that they needed access to. I look in my backyard and see that a hole had already

Questions

Damage property

Yes I put a claim in for AT&T for the damages that they did when they cut down the trees that were hanging over the city streets property.The blame me because for whatever was fiber box or line was stolen but that has nothing to do with me and also they keep transferring me other departments. Th

Questions

How Do I Escalate A Property Damage Claim with AT&T, Sedgwick, and Mastec?

I submitted a claim for damage to my main water line resulting from AT&T's subcontractor, Mastec laying fiber lines. They refuse to accept responsibility and reimburse me for the cost to fix the water line. I regret ever signing up for their service because this has been a frustrating experience

Questions

Internet air connection

Set up internet air today and its was working fine all day. Tonight it stopped... Can't get any assistence

Questions

Complaint

We have been mostly pleased with our home internet service from ATT through the years. This week we ordered a second internet service for our condo. The Gateway was delivered and we were instructed to plug the Gateway into the internet jack. However, our condo has no internet jack. When we contacted

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)
Rave review for MARTIN MOSS from AT&T

Last week we switched from Comcast/Xfinity to AT&T fiber internet which was recently installed in our neighborhood. The problem with Xfinity is we would randomly lose our connection even though when I checked online, there were no outages in the area.  I ordered the AT&T internet onlin

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(1)

Accepted Solution

Mark buried lines

I am having some landscaping work done, and would like to have the buried lines marked to prevent them from being accidentally cut. How do I go about doing this?

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.