AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(17885)
BGW320-500

Hi, is BGW320-500 compatible with Bonjour? If yes, how do I turn it on?

Questions

Ped installed inappropriate location

This is not an approved location.  Someone needs to contact me asap to have this moved.

Questions

Smart Home Manager does recognize BW210

I have the same issue. Smart Home Manager had always worked well. I've had to change out several gateways over the years and the manager has asked ways continued to work fine. Had to change out again. For the first time I received a to a BW210. Now the app tells me that I'm offline. (I'm not - it's

Questions

Slow upload on NVG599 wired directly to it.

Im experiencing slow upload speeds on a 9 year old NVG599. Long story short I ended up connecting my MacBook Pro to the NVG599 to see what I was puling down. Was slow and I did a full factory reset and tested. No change.  I do the internal speed test by logging into the router and it shows t

Questions

property damage claim with Sedgwick

ATT hired Silas White Construction last fall to dig in our neighborhood to install fiber lines. They dug in our front yard and hit our irrigation line. We discovered this in March. We called ATT Liability Center and they gave us a claim # and we got set up with Sedgwick to handle the claim. They tol

Questions

AT&T Internet Keeps Disconnecting - What to Do

We recently upgraded to AT&T Internet a few days ago, and the connection has been intermittent, meaning without warning, the connection will just drop for 15 seconds up to 60 seconds, and then come back as if nothing happened. Obviously very disruptive to using the Internet. This is with the BGW

Questions

Outage

If I could rate ATT any lower than 1 , I would...How long will this outage fix last.. this is the fifth time in so many days that an outage has occurred.. Please fix it so it will last longer than a week.Thank You..

Questions

Accepted Solution

att fixed upgrade.

Is there any way to upgrade your att fixed wireless from 10mbps to 25mbps???

Questions

Accepted Solution

Extending BWG320-505 Fiber cable from wall

I bought a long SC/APC to SC/APC Fiber Optic Internet Cable from Amazon to extend the fiber cable to move my AT&T BWG320-505 modem beyond the 10ft standard cable going into the wall. But the AT&T Fiber cable has additional adapter or connector attached to the green SC/APC , should I remove t

Questions

Accepted Solution

Airties Wifi Extender no green or red lights

Any help appreciated here, I power on the extender, power lights just flashes on and off indefinitely, no green or red lights

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)
Seeking Advice: Enhancing Image Quality with Remini App?

Hey AT&T Community, I've been experimenting with different apps to improve the quality of some of my older photos, and I recently came across the Remini app. I'm curious to hear if anyone here has experience using it and what their thoughts are. Specifically, I'm interested in knowing: Does Re

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(5)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Actiontec modem with Internet 25

Can I use my existing Actiontec C2000A modem with Internet 25? It has bonded VDSL2+ capabilities.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Extending BWG320-505 Fiber cable from wall

I bought a long SC/APC to SC/APC Fiber Optic Internet Cable from Amazon to extend the fiber cable to move my AT&T BWG320-505 modem beyond the 10ft standard cable going into the wall. But the AT&T Fiber cable has additional adapter or connector attached to the green SC/APC , should I remove t

Questions

Accepted Solution

att fixed upgrade.

Is there any way to upgrade your att fixed wireless from 10mbps to 25mbps???

Questions

Accepted Solution

Broken box cover

We need this AT&T underground box cover to be fixed and safe for people walking at night, it’s dark at night and a person can trip fall inside and hurt themselves. A cheap plastic cover was replaced less than a year ago and now it’s broken again. Please fix it ounce and for all with a stronger m

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Bulk method to add Firewall Drop rules.

Is there a good way to dump an entire list of IP/CIDR ranges into the firewall rules for the ATT provided modems? I'm finding random Chinese devices trying to echo my device or send me random data that sometimes is already being dropped. I've gotten a list of IP ranges for the entire Region. but i'm

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.