AT&T Internet Account

AT&T Internet Account

Learn how to manage your Internet service and account.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(13122)

Closed

Why is it so hard to cancel a service with at&t

Been trying for 3 hours on the phone with customer service to cancel an internet service that I am the primary acct holder on. I have  2 accts but only need to cancel the internet that was in service at my son's residence.  I have called 5 times but 4 of those times the rep says the passcode is inco

Questions

How do I cance a booster?

I have been calling the 1800 288 2020 and once I enter my phone number it just hang up.

Questions

AT&T Sign-in

i just lost my phone and also i suspend the phone number i don't have the access on the email as well which is on the account, and i believe that you guys gonna take the payment automatically from my account but right now my internet is not working and i believe this is due to non payment but i am n

Questions

Fiber Optic Gift Card

I called in to change my address in Jan '24 for the first week of Feb '24. The rep told me that if I upgraded to fiber optic ($30 more per month) I would receive a $100 gift card. It is March '24 still haven't received it and when I called in they said I'm not eligible. I've seen a few Reddit forums

Questions

Why does AT&T keep raising my monthly internet fee by $5?

Hi,   I am just wondering why AT&T keeps raising my monthly fee for internet by $5, without doing anything to improve the service. Does anyone else have this problem?

Questions

Closed

Auto pay de enrollment

I have been de enrolled from autopay every 2 months, not by my request.   At&t has been horrible about providing any solution and just keep blaming others.  Telling me to re enroll and wasting my time on the phone.   I'm going to be canceling my service. 

Questions

Closed

Autopay De-enrollment

Approximately every 2 months this year I’ve received  an email stating my request to de-enroll in Autopay has been processed. I have NEVER requested to de-enroll & it’s getting very frustrating dealing with this every few months. It’s so bad that I’m considering canceling AT&T & going with Spectrum,

Questions

Closed

AT&T Facebook site

Why does AT&T even have a Facebook page? No one will respond to a message there period!!! I have tried for two weeks to get a response to a message. They responded to my first message weeks ago that they would look into my complaint. After that the company did not email, call, or attempt to contact

Questions

ATT Internet Account Signup Rep lied about 2 week free trial

A few weeks ago I put my information into ATT for information about their internet plans and received a call immediately to get me signed up. The agent assured me that there was a 2 week free trial and there was a no money risk for 2 weeks. It would involved a $99 technician visit fee that I would

Questions

AT&T pulled my internet gave to my neighbor.

Came back to ATT after 15 years and regret it, in five months they’ve happened to pull my perfectly operating internet to fix my neighbor’s internet. I was told the tech intentionally unplugged my service line and replaced it with my neighbor. Has this happened to anyone? ATT confirmed exactly abov

Questions

Be the first to reply

(6)

Closed

Auto pay de enrollment

I have been de enrolled from autopay every 2 months, not by my request.   At&t has been horrible about providing any solution and just keep blaming others.  Telling me to re enroll and wasting my time on the phone.   I'm going to be canceling my service. 

Questions

cannot get ATT debit card for refund to work

the ATT debit card mailed to me for refund after cancellation of U-verse service does not work ! PH's not answered and cannot establish a log-on  

Questions

Billing and payment processing via Carol Stream is very slow.

I received our bill for at&t internet services yesterday (March 11). The issue date on the bill is February 25th.  Recently, I tracked my payments to Carol Stream and it takes four days.  The problem?  It takes Carol Stream 14 days to get a bill out the door.  Calculation of

Questions

Add attention line to billing statement

Is there a way to have AT&T Internet/Home Phone Department add an attention line to the billing address block. I know Business and Mobility can do this. Example: John Doe ATTN:  Billy Joe Smith PO Box 1 Anywhere, KY  4444

Questions

Outage for 2 days

My daughter has had no internet service in Glendale Heights IL for their home internet. My husband has been told the entire system is down NOT CELL SERVICE but INTERNET SERVICE.  I was told by a representative  in a Rosemont IL cell phone store this information yesterday.  When my so

Questions

email addresses don't work

I have 3 email addresses in my profile that are supposedly "linked". When I try to send an email to 2 of them, I get a failure notice that says the address doesn't exist. The other works fine. How do I fix the 2 that aren't receiving mail?

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.