AT&T Internet Account

AT&T Internet Account

Learn how to manage your Internet service and account.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(13147)
How can I change the primary contact on our church account?

I am a secondary - the primary user passed away years ago and no one can access his login. We need to place a trouble ticket and are being asked for a four digit pin that I do not have access to - please help.

Questions

request AT&T to clear DNS cache if propagation is not happen.

request AT&T to clear DNS cache if propagation is not happen. Been over 24 hours ATT DNS Server IP - 12.121.117.201

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Internet Outage 4 Plus Days in the Pearland TX area

Home internet has been down since Thursday, April 4th, around 10am. Updates have not been consistent or frequent and none of the recent updates included an approximate resolution time frame. Is there a specific department that can offer more specific information? Is this the common practice with AT&

Questions

Hot spot

My computer can use my phone as a hot spot, but when I try to reach a site on my phone, it says unable to do so because I am not connected to internet. Huh?

Questions

Difficulty accessing my account

I have AT&T Internet service and I have DirecTV. On March 30 I got an email stating my account passcode was reset because of the data breach. Well, the email did NOT contain any information on how to change the passcode. In the process of trying to login/reset my password, I've obtained an ema

Questions

Regular internet outages

We experience regular internet outages at our house, including currently. Speeds are poor to begin with (max of 25mbps), it appears no investment is being made in my neighborhood (no fiber, no internet air) and outages happen regularly.  A tech is dispatched at least annually with short durati

Questions

Accepted Solution

If I cancel UVERSE TV and internet, but still have AT&T wireless, will my email and sub account emails still work?

I want to cancel my AT&T UVERSE services, TV and internet. I do have AT&T for my wireless provider and plan on keeping that.  Do I have to do anything with my email as well as my sub account emails? All sub accounts are tied to my AT&T wireless account

Questions

ATT Reward card stolen and activated by someone else

Hi, ATT Reward team has mailed me a reward card on 23rd Dec by USPS First class mail. But the post was never delivered to my address. When I called back ATT reward center, to my surprise they told me that the card was already activated and it is currently having zero balance. They told ATT is no

Questions

I surrender

After 6 hours on the phone, I finally was connected to the wifi service I pay for. Oddly, I only need it long enough to line up anyone or anything to replace this patchy and slow internet experience. No service for a day? No problem for them but it upends my world of pet rescuing. Thanks for the cha

Questions

Accepted Solution

Att connected community grievence

I recently moved into an apartment complex that has ATT active on services for internet. ATT is the only company that services this address so I am forced to used them. I am active duty military and had an active duty fraud alert placed on my credit file, (because i had my identity stolen before) wh

Questions

Be the first to reply

(5)
How can I change the primary contact on our church account?

I am a secondary - the primary user passed away years ago and no one can access his login. We need to place a trouble ticket and are being asked for a four digit pin that I do not have access to - please help.

Questions

Difficulty accessing my account

I have AT&T Internet service and I have DirecTV. On March 30 I got an email stating my account passcode was reset because of the data breach. Well, the email did NOT contain any information on how to change the passcode. In the process of trying to login/reset my password, I've obtained an ema

Questions

Closed

Auto pay de enrollment

I have been de enrolled from autopay every 2 months, not by my request.   At&t has been horrible about providing any solution and just keep blaming others.  Telling me to re enroll and wasting my time on the phone.   I'm going to be canceling my service. 

Questions

cannot get ATT debit card for refund to work

the ATT debit card mailed to me for refund after cancellation of U-verse service does not work ! PH's not answered and cannot establish a log-on  

Questions

Billing and payment processing via Carol Stream is very slow.

I received our bill for at&t internet services yesterday (March 11). The issue date on the bill is February 25th.  Recently, I tracked my payments to Carol Stream and it takes four days.  The problem?  It takes Carol Stream 14 days to get a bill out the door.  Calculation of

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(2)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Internet Outage 4 Plus Days in the Pearland TX area

Home internet has been down since Thursday, April 4th, around 10am. Updates have not been consistent or frequent and none of the recent updates included an approximate resolution time frame. Is there a specific department that can offer more specific information? Is this the common practice with AT&

Questions

Accepted Solution

If I cancel UVERSE TV and internet, but still have AT&T wireless, will my email and sub account emails still work?

I want to cancel my AT&T UVERSE services, TV and internet. I do have AT&T for my wireless provider and plan on keeping that.  Do I have to do anything with my email as well as my sub account emails? All sub accounts are tied to my AT&T wireless account

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.