Account Features

Account Features

Learn about all the account features available to you!

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(9370)
Reward Card Doesn't Work

I received 2 Rewards Cards a few weeks back for Internet and Wireless services. Lo and behold, they don't work anywhere! And yes, before your silly bot asks if I've activated them and checked my balance, the answer is "yes" to both. I have called the "help" line twice, and both times the "system" wa

Questions

Accepted Solution

International Day Pass - How to Better Use with Texting

This is a follow-up to my similar post in May 2023. I recently traveled to Switzerland and once again found IDP to be frustrating (for texting). I'm (once again) looking for advice on whether it's possible to handle this situation better. AT&T's website says you can use IDP to "Access your elig

Questions

Horrible service by AT&T

Your rep told me when I land in Spain I would automatically have international day pass added to my plan. This did not happen and I face roaming charges. I used your website to add idp but your website constantly says there is an issue on your end. I download the myAT&T app after logging in the

Questions

Is my Driver License number safe on Active Armor?

Should I put my DL number into activearmor?

Questions

Active Armor My Identity

I have set up Active Armor with the exception of My Identity. When I go to enter emails, phone numbers, medical Ids, Passport, or Driver's Licenses the link does not allow me to add anything.  It just sits there.  The link might blink once but nothing happens.

Questions

Business phone numbers show up as "Los Angeles, CA" or "Spam risk" on AT&T Wireless but not on landlines.

Our Business phone numbers have a CNAM which shows up on landlines but not AT&T wireless. Some of our numbers show up with "Los Angeles, CA" and some show up as "Spam risk". How can I fix this to show our CNAM? 

Questions

Can I activate an outside phone on a payment plan?

My current phone is already paid off, but I have a special opportunity to buy a cheaper phone on a payment plan outside of AT&T. Can I still activate it on my current line even though it's on a payment plan and not "mine" yet?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

iPhone payment

Is there a way to pay just towards your phone cost, and not phone usage.

Questions

Advanced Active Armor Dual SIM

when using this feature does it automatically apply to both numbers on the same device. (both numbers are ATT postpaid with the advanced feature enabled on account). im using iphone 15 pro and Ive noticed that the caller detail feature is only working with one of the numbers not both. is there a way

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to turn off Stream Saver

ATT has now hidden the toggle for Stream Saver. A few months ago, I could find it with a good deal of instruction-searching, since the online instructions never match what I actually see on my account screens, and many, many clicks. When I finally found the page now, on Manage My Data Usage, it says

Questions

Be the first to reply

(2)
Is my Driver License number safe on Active Armor?

Should I put my DL number into activearmor?

Questions

Business phone numbers show up as "Los Angeles, CA" or "Spam risk" on AT&T Wireless but not on landlines.

Our Business phone numbers have a CNAM which shows up on landlines but not AT&T wireless. Some of our numbers show up with "Los Angeles, CA" and some show up as "Spam risk". How can I fix this to show our CNAM? 

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(2)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

iPhone payment

Is there a way to pay just towards your phone cost, and not phone usage.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

What and how to charge to my account

How to charge to my account

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.