AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(7999)
ATT Fiber and Google Mesh question

I have ATT fiber with the 320 router.  I purchased the Google wifi mesh system that came with 3 hockey puck looking extenders.   setting up was a breeze but im not sure I did it correctly.  The ATT network name is Lang Family WiFi. But the google network name is Lang WiFi.  So when you’re on a phone

Questions

Horrible Internet service

I have been with ATT Home Internet for a few months and feel like I made the biggest mistake switching over. I am so tired and frustrated with the lack of ATT internet service. My signal drops or pauses every few minutes several times a day. It disconnects everything TV, wifi, etc.  This is b

Questions

Closed

Do I have to use an AT&T gateway with fiber internet?

I am looking to get AT&T fiber internet but I am wondering, am I required to rent and use the AT&T gateway or am I allowed to not rent one and use a different modem/router?

Questions

Passtrhough to a Palo Alto 440

Hi! We were looking to pass our WAN IP to our Palo Alto via our Meraki switch.We seem to be having issues getting all the correct settings to configure it into Passthrough/Bridge but what are all the settings I should look for when switching over to my WAN IP on my BGW320-500?

Questions

Setup for BGW 320-500 with a Asus Router attached as a switch

I just got a replacement router from ATT that is a Humax BGW 320-500. WiFi access will be set for the Humax modem. I am attaching a Asus RT-AC 3200 router that is setup to work as a switch only.  My question is "What settings on the Humax need to be changed for this kind of setup."

Questions

LAN only giving 100Mbps

I've been struggling to figure out what is causing my LAN connections to PC's to be set at 100Mbps instead of 1Gbps. I went to my modem's IP and set Config to 1Gbps instead of Auto, I set my PC Network properties (Speed & Duplex) to 1.0 Gbps Full Duplex, and STILL only get 100.0 Mbps as my Speed

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Lowering Manhole Cover

Hello - I am an engineer who is redesigning a site entrance to meet state DOT standards. The redesign will necessitate lowering the AT&T manhole cover several inches.  Please let me know who I should talk with at AT&T about this.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Complaint / Escalation Requested - 100% Packet Loss - Exactly Every 15 Minutes (For about 5 seconds)

Hello, I have an issue that started happening about a month ago and everything was fine for the first 5 months of service. Like the subject says, I am getting massive ping spikes or basically 100% packet loss at every 15 minutes intervals, throughout the day, everyday. It's definitely NOT random.

Questions

Needing to Access Logs Showing When My Modem May Have Been Manualy Disconnected

Had a past tenant at the house moving furniture out and my Ring cameras just happened to stop working while they were here. I need to verify if they disconnected the modem.

Questions

Accepted Solution

New BGW 320 Gateway: Liftmaster/Chamberlain MyQ not compatible?!?

I set up the BGW320 that AT&T shipped to replace a flakey Arris today and it went amazingly well, copied over my same Wifi name and pw, and all the devices connected with no issues...except one. The Chamberlain/Liftmaster MyQ gateway for our garage door opener consistently says it's offline. &n

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(4)

Accepted Solution

New BGW 320 Gateway: Liftmaster/Chamberlain MyQ not compatible?!?

I set up the BGW320 that AT&T shipped to replace a flakey Arris today and it went amazingly well, copied over my same Wifi name and pw, and all the devices connected with no issues...except one. The Chamberlain/Liftmaster MyQ gateway for our garage door opener consistently says it's offline. &n

Questions

Accepted Solution

Best Gateway or Modem

I have a Pace 5268AC gateway, and 1,000 Gig fiber. I just changed from U-Verse to Direct Streaming ATT TV. Is this still the best gateway for my streaming TV? Will ATT provide a better replacement? I currently have about 30 devices attached to my network.

Questions

Accepted Solution

House is Missing Fiber Box

I was sent my self installation kit yesterday. We tracked down where the fiber box should be, but there is nothing there for us to plug our new kit in. I’ve read other forums that there is a $99 charge to have a tech sent to install a new in these cases, despite having been told that fiber service i

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Lowering Manhole Cover

Hello - I am an engineer who is redesigning a site entrance to meet state DOT standards. The redesign will necessitate lowering the AT&T manhole cover several inches.  Please let me know who I should talk with at AT&T about this.

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.