For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
AT&T Fiber Account

AT&T Fiber Account

Tips on managing your Internet with AT&T Fiber account.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(3808)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I get status on a repair ticket?

Ticket is SA171925

Questions

slow internet

I'm paying for 1000mbs fiber but only getting150mbs in my house (standing beside the extender). How can I get the service I'm actually paying for?

Questions

Problems connecting to disneyplus all of a sudden ?

I have had disneyplus for some years now, but recently, about 1 month ago, we have been seeing a message regarding , "unable to connect to Disneyplus from this region." I am not sure why this is happening and had thought that maybe the IP Address that AT&T gives me show up as being from a differ

Questions

Divirce

My spouse filed for divorce 6 months ago and is the Account owner for all AT&T services. How can I recover access?

Questions

Accepted Solution

reverse dns

I need a PTR for my SMTP server so my emails can be accepted by gmail and the likes. a reverse DNS lookup of my IP shows the following even after creating my own prt record on Cloudflare.  I would also like port 25 opened if that is allowed.  I understand the risks involved with this. $ dig soa &l

Questions

Slow internet on fiber

I have att fiber and pay for a gig. However, o can't seem to get much better than 60 megs on wifi and 150 on ethernet. I did the speed test and it is saying my modem is recieving 1.3 gigs but I can't get anything over like 200, even plugged directly into the modem. I've reset everything to no avail.

Questions

What is fiber account

What is fiber account

Questions

Smart Home Manager app blue screen

I can log into the app, but when it loads it is just a blank blue screen. I have tried deleting and reinstalling the app, clearing the cache, and restarting my device. Nothing is working. Help!

Questions

ACP Program was never applied to my account after re-certifying

I was asked to re-certify for my ACP Program with AT&T back in December which I did and applied. I have confirmed with ACP and have in writing that I was already receiving ACP benefits with my new application for AT&T. Fast forward I am charged the original price and no benefits. I assumed i

Questions

Who to call if my fiber internet is out for 2 days?

Every time I see an AT&T truck in my neighborhood, I know I will have interruption with my internet fiber service. My internet has been out since April 14, 2024. What number should I call to get a real person talking to me? I have been using AT&T SmartHome Manager app to check my outage stat

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(1)

Accepted Solution

reverse dns

I need a PTR for my SMTP server so my emails can be accepted by gmail and the likes. a reverse DNS lookup of my IP shows the following even after creating my own prt record on Cloudflare.  I would also like port 25 opened if that is allowed.  I understand the risks involved with this. $ dig soa &l

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.