AT&T Fiber Account

AT&T Fiber Account

Tips on managing your Internet with AT&T Fiber account.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(3773)
Internet suspended

I had a previous past due balance and paid the full balance off with a credit card yet my account is still suspended.

Questions

Requesting explanation for apparent WiFi switch at time of connection

Greetings. As I am configuring my wifi (WhistleBlowerMold (kettle whistle, that is)), I notice that the network named tbd----- is being identified as secured and then abandoned.  I do not have the credential for that network.  It is supposed to be Vivint panel's internal network (Vivint t

Questions

Keep getting redirects to a registration page while browsing internet

Questions

Online ATT Internet Account Primary User Issue

I've been an AT&T Internet user for a long time. I was sick for a while and the email I used to setup my online account was deactivated do to no activity.  I also forgot my user password as the primary account user.  I can't reset the password because the primary user email can't rece

Questions

Closed

Questions

Active Armor Internet Security never activates

I have been trying to activate the Internet Security Active Armor feature. But it never activates, have been on calls and chats for hours with multiple agents but no one is able to make this work for me.

Questions

Unable to log into my cell service Verizon account

I am unable to sign into my Verizon account (my cell is through them. Want to watch my bill) while connected to my AT&T WiFi. This is the only site that gives an error message on. I can get in to my Verizon login if I am NOT connected to AT&t. We have had this issue since last May switching

Questions

Multiple connections showing up on router being setup (with no ethernet cables leading from it)

Greetings. While I was on phone setting the new modem up, (did not go thru the SHM), and eventually when I got my wifi up, the following was the list of devices on my homenetwork. The one device on the wifi is mine.  These should not be my devices.  minipc-1 is certainly not mine. 

Questions

Network Attack Blocked

Today I received two alarms from Smart Home Manager saying it blocked two network attacks. The IPs is blocked were 80.66.66.145 and 185.242.226.49. It says “We blocked a scanning attack and recommends I create a unique password. These two attacks come a day after ATT made a change in the IP Passthr

Questions

Wrong balance on my account

Hello, I started my internet service from this Jan. 15. When I was applying for the service, the agent asked me to make a payment of $100 and said it will be used to pay my future bills. At the moment, I can see there was $100 on my balance from the app. My bill is $60.24 per month which is less tha

Questions

Be the first to reply

(6)

Closed

Questions

Active Armor turns off 'on its own'.

AT&T recommends that we turn on Active Armor. But, it turns off 'randomly'.  I checked my SHM this morning, and found Active Armor OFF.  When it had been ON the last time I had checked. Calling customer support to find out why gave me a lame assurance that its turning off is not a cau

Questions

Autopay de enrollment(not by request)

At&t keeps de enrolling my autopayment.  5 times this has happened.  Does anyone else have issue with this?

Questions

Launching SHM says 'updating wifi network'

I am using SHM to see what is going on with my network. But, on launching SHM, it says 'loading ...' and then 'updating your wifi ...'.  What is it updating?  What was the state before it did the 'update'?

Questions

Data usage is zero as reported by Smarthome Manager

I have just completed a one-hour video conferencing class, and, prior to that, had been listening to music on youtube (computer / internet). But, on checking the datausage, it is flat at 0.  Any thoughts?   AT&T indicated that traffic on guest wi-fi will not show up in the data

Questions

Talked to a really nice CS person, want to say a nice thing to his superior

OK, I lucked out today. I was in a frazzled mood b/c I WFH and the internet went out. All those beautiful fibers--just a pile of wet string at this point. So I called 1-800-288-2020 and talked to a guy in Oklahoma. He was SUPER nice and we even got to joking around. He totally defused all the stress

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(1)

Official Solution

employee discount

I have been transferred to many reps trying to setup my internet with my employee discount. The HR website says to call xxx-xxx-xxxx. But everyone keeps giving me the run around. How do I get this employee benefit applied to my wifi?? (Edited)

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.