Wireless

Wireless

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(221882)
Unable to use ActiveArmour on my phone.

I have an Android radio in my car, and I use my phone's hotspot to connect it to the internet. When I turn on ActiveArmour, it disables my hotspot. How do I set up my phone to be able to use both at the same time?

Questions

AT & T demands I commit fraud and are discriminating

I am currently seeking a law firm to represent me and any other women who are former military who have been required to commit fraud and are the victims of discrimination through AT & T practices. I am former USAF having joined as an 18-19 year old. I am 62 now and can't get AT & T to hono

Questions

Trying to port my phone number out of an AT&T business account to another carrier

I have been trying for months to port out my phone number from an AT&T business account to another carrier (Spectrum). I made many attempts to obtain a pin# from AT&T and give it to spectrum, and every time the pin# does not work.  Spectrum is requiring a 6 digit pin#.  I am compl

Questions

Significant Service decline in 97229 near Saltzman & Bauer Woods Dr

We have been experiencing a significant degradation of service in the 97229 area near Saltzman and Bauser Woods Dr -- the general area, lots of neighbors discussing this but nobody seems to be able to properly escalate our calls. SMS messages are signficiantly delayed, voice calls are awful (we have

Questions

AARP ERROR DISCOUNT

Tried now entering my AARP discount to my New wireless account and it has been nothing but nonsense and problems. First attempt was made by an employee while setting up my new wireless plan. Gave them an error saying to many attempts were made to sign up. First call to customer service they told me

Questions

Closed

App

I am looking for an email my text app that is compatible with AT&T, I have downloaded several and I only get the texts from them that get sent to my email

Questions

Will I get charge for making calls from the Us to Mexico/Canada or viceversa?

I have the Unlimited Your Way plan, the Unlimited Starter to be specific. What I understand is that I can use my phone there as usual, but I'm not 100% sure about making phone calls. Some say that I can, but others say that I need to add an International Calling feature. Help, please!

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T Locked Phone Won't Accept AT&T SIM

I have an old Lumia 830 locked to AT&T. I am trying to cut down on screen time, so I want to use this as my daily phone because the Windows Mobile app store is no longer supported. I have an AT&T SIM card from 2022, and when I put it in the phone, it won't accept it and thinks it's from anot

Questions

Plz I NEED HELP!! My trade in credits are missing and ATT isn't going to give me at all.

I've traded in 7 devices back in late Sept 2023. 5 out of 7 devices were received and credited but I am having problems with 2 lines. One device (Iphone 12 pro max) was returned late due to the return label was not sent with the box to me, and I've contacted the customer service a few times in Oct a

Questions

IMO setup

I have just switch over to ATT wireless service. I am trying to get my IMO discount on my account.  I have all of my information, I have already registered, but I keep receiving this information?  I don't know what I am doing wrong.  Can you please advise and help me. Your informa

Questions

Be the first to reply

(27)
AT & T demands I commit fraud and are discriminating

I am currently seeking a law firm to represent me and any other women who are former military who have been required to commit fraud and are the victims of discrimination through AT & T practices. I am former USAF having joined as an 18-19 year old. I am 62 now and can't get AT & T to hono

Questions

Significant Service decline in 97229 near Saltzman & Bauer Woods Dr

We have been experiencing a significant degradation of service in the 97229 area near Saltzman and Bauser Woods Dr -- the general area, lots of neighbors discussing this but nobody seems to be able to properly escalate our calls. SMS messages are signficiantly delayed, voice calls are awful (we have

Questions

AARP ERROR DISCOUNT

Tried now entering my AARP discount to my New wireless account and it has been nothing but nonsense and problems. First attempt was made by an employee while setting up my new wireless plan. Gave them an error saying to many attempts were made to sign up. First call to customer service they told me

Questions

Hotspot "Failed to enable"

My Hotspot isn't working! Can you help? The device is in service I checked Settings > Personal Hotspot > "Allow Others to Join" and "Maximize Compatibility" My computer finds the device, but when I select the device for my Wi-Fi network, my computer displays the error saying "Failed to enabl

Questions

AT&T cancelled my order.

I ordered a phone for my nephew, it was his birthday gift, it's been more than 4 days, and it never arrived, they also canceled my order, thank you AT&T :)

Questions

no longer have access to my voicemail

Whenever I try to get to my voicemail, the phone immediately tells my that I am not available and to leave a message. Pressing the voicemail icon, pressing 1 does not bring me to the menu that lets me listen to my messages or access options. I need this fixed ASAP.everything worked fine a week ago.

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(50)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlock devise

I have an IPhone which is locked by AT&T , can you help me unlock it please

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Termination

I am on the unlimited starter plan and I brought my own phone. Is there a termination fee if I want to cancel service. I can?t find anywhere on my account that says I?m in a contract with AT&T.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

GETTING DIVORCED AND NEED TO SEPARATE THE PHONES

My wife owns the ATT account and we are divorcing. What options do I have?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Possible malicious links

Hi. I'm here checking if these links are malicious.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Billing

Wanting to make payment arrangements to get my service turn back on

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.