The new iPhone 15

Get the latest iPhones & Apple devices on the nation’s largest and most reliable network!

If you are looking for the news on latest the Apple devices, including the new iPhone 15, iPhone 15 Plus, iPhone 15 Pro, iPhone 15 Pro Max, or all of our Apple device deals for new & existing customers - you're in the right place!

Note: Before you move your data to your iPhone 15, you must update the iOS on the new iPhone. This will ensure the data transfer is as smooth as possible. Learn More.

Get the latest iPhones!

Expand all

Ready to upgrade to a new iPhone?

Expand all

FAST. EASY. ONLINE.

Shop the way you want

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up safely in-store or curbside today.
Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get delivery and optional expert setup as soon as today with AT&T Right To YouSM. All free.
Select markets only. Same-day delivery subject to availability.

Learn more

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Are you looking for other Apple devices?

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Read the latest Apple solutions...

(1)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

déverrouiller un iPhone verrouillé sur iCloud

I would like to contact you to request your assistance regarding IPHONE XR BLUE 64GB-USA which I purchased second-hand. After making the purchase, I discovered that the device is currently locked to iCloud and I cannot access its features. I would like to point out that I am not a current Xfinity cu

Questions

Join the latest Apple solutions...

(30)
Unlock Refurbished Phone

I recently bought a refurbished iphone SE 2020 edition off of the internet. It seems to be locked to att. When I submitted a request to unlock so I can use my own sim, the request bounced back and told me that IMEI for my phone was still unpaid. However, since I have just received my phone I cannot

Questions

Unable to Receive Verification Texts

I am unable to receive identify verification texts or any promotional text messages from a short number. The only exception is the monthly bill notification from AT&T (ironically enough). I have reset all network settings, checked blocked numbers and tried calling AT&T support.

Questions

Closed

Unlocking iphone

I have received approval to in unlock my iPhone. I have gone through the process of erasing and restoring my phone several times. I have spend a long time on hold with customer service not being able to speak to or get any resolution to the problem.  I have traveled to the phone store talking

Questions

Unlocking

Checking tags unlocking

Questions

Unlocking iPhone

After I have received approval my phone still remains locked.

Questions

How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.