For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Wireless

Wireless

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(222475)
Unlock instructions: ${masterData.unlockInstruction}

In my "Use these instructions to unlock your device" email from ATT, it refers to "Unlock instructions: ${masterData.unlockInstruction}" and I'm unable to unlock. Please advise with corrected instructions.

Questions

Purchased an eSim plan

I purchased an eSim plan for a trip to Europe through ESIM.net. My phone rejects it saying that my phone does not support this. Why?

Questions

Accepted Solution

ADB over wireless

Hey i was wondering do you need root to do this any more? I want to install/run apps over wireless to stop all this cable switching. I have also read that it can cause some errors though? That was on old posts on this site, I was wondering is it reliable and easy to do now?

Questions

Streaming music

Does Att offer a service like T-Mobile, where you can stream music without occurring data charges, or even use data.

Questions

November new line promotion

I am trying to find out what the promotion was to add a new line and purchase a new iPhone 14, from around November 12?

Questions

Help please. My iPhone promotion from 4 months ago no longer exists?

TLDR: I'm hoping an honest ATT employee can look back and see the att.com promotion history for the 2022 iPhone SE (3rd gen) 64 gb between now and November 5, 2023. Full story: On November 5, 2023 I purchased an iPhone SE (3rd gen) on att.com. I'm a frugal person and had been using an iPhone 6s f

Questions

Samsung S22 Ultra not registered on a network after software update, How can this be fixed?

My wife's S22 Ultra is not working after an update. I spoke to customer service multiple times. They advised me to get the phone troubleshooting by Samsung-authorized technicians but even they could not find any issues with the device. I also went to an AT&T store where they converted into an E-

Questions

Change Caller Id Name after switching from Att to new carrier Boost Infinite

My wife and I divorced and I switched carriers to Boost Infinite. Our Att account was in her name. Now when I call out, my caller ID name shows as her name. Boost Infinite says they can't fix, it has to be done by ATT.  When I call ATT, they won't help me because I don't have an account setup.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Unlocking Device After Paid Off

Hi everyone, I switched 2 lines over to AT&T in January 2023 and got a free iPhone 14 Pro (36 months of credits) for trading in an iPhone 12. Last week I switched over my personal wireless account to a newly created business account and paid off the iPhone 14 Pro. When trying to unlock online,

Questions

Delete blocked messages in ActiveArmor

ActiveArmor is doing a good job of blocking unwanted messages but they all go into a log. The blocked messages can also be seen in Messages in Microsoft's Phone Link. How do I delete these blocked messages?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(21)
Purchased an eSim plan

I purchased an eSim plan for a trip to Europe through ESIM.net. My phone rejects it saying that my phone does not support this. Why?

Questions

November new line promotion

I am trying to find out what the promotion was to add a new line and purchase a new iPhone 14, from around November 12?

Questions

Delete blocked messages in ActiveArmor

ActiveArmor is doing a good job of blocking unwanted messages but they all go into a log. The blocked messages can also be seen in Messages in Microsoft's Phone Link. How do I delete these blocked messages?

Questions

No a actualizado el software

Tengo un Samsung s23 ultra, me aparece que la última actualización de software Fue en febrero del año pasado y aun no actualiza, e tratado de actualizar y me aparece que no hay ninguna actualización que revise en 24 horas y así me sigue pasando

Questions

Apple Logo Blinking

can you transfer data from an phone with the apple log blinking to a new iphone

Questions

Active Armour does NOT allow Identity Monitoring entries

Looks like hundreds have posted same, with ATT "experts" advising to uninstall/reinstall, clear caches, etc - but that's not solving the problem. I have an iPhone 15 and still can't get it working. Any real advice?

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(46)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

International Day Pass

I added the International Day Pass today, 4/18, for a trip I am taking on 4/25. Do I need to turn off Roaming now or when I get to my international destination?

Questions

Accepted Solution

What is AT&T doing to secure its servers????

Twice in just the past couple of years I have received notification from AT&T that my account information has been compromised, and you offer me some kind of Experian service free of charge to be alerted if my account(s) become impacted. This basically shifts the responsibility to me to keep an

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Urgent: Stop Auto Payment and Refund for Service after Account Cancellation

Dear AT&T Customer Service, I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to urgently request your assistance regarding my AT&T account, which I requested to cancel and stop auto payment for cellular number (edited as per community guidelines) Despite my request, I have noticed charges

Questions

Accepted Solution

I want my money back for my iPhone pro max 13 that I traded in!

AT&T U highway robbers! I traded in my iPhone Pro Max 13 with the value of $850. I only had your services for less than 6 months because of the poor connectivity issues and the outages that you had. By the way, I never received a credit for either. Looking back to my paperwork if I leave your se

Questions

Official Solution

Lifeline program in Oklahoma

I think it is pretty sorry that ATT will not accept Lifeline credit in Oklahoma. You did however accept ACP. I guess $9.25 opposed to $30.00 just isn't worth your effort. Very disappointing.

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.