For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Internet

Internet

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Internet customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(91657)
Cannot sign in

I have tried several times. 117.251.757

Questions

Being charged $125 / month to use landline phone with closed captioning

Hello, My mom has a severe hearing impairment and uses a landline telephone with closed captioning. The landline phone also requires an internet connection for the closed captioning. The price for the phone is $55 a month. The price of the internet recently when from $45 / month to $70 / month. It

Questions

Filter website content

I have a Motorola BGW210-700 gateway and want to filter internet content (i.e., block specific websites or categories of websites). How do I do this? I have tried using OpenDNS, but I couldn't find configuration instructions for the Motorola BGW210-700 gateway.

Questions

Can I use a cell signal booster with my Internet Air?

I live in a rural area and don't have many internet options. I currently have Internet Air.  Many times I get 50 Mbps download speeds, other times I get 3 Mbps (especially in the evenings).   On average my signal data is as follows (these numbers are pretty steady): Band (ARFCN): 2(

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Flashing Green Router Light

I received my BGW320 router yesterday. The power cord is plugged into the socket and the SFP cord is connected to the fiber outlet in the wall. The router box goes through the process of turning white, then green to indicate that it's setting up but it never turns to a solid green...just keeps flash

Questions

ATT AIR expanding…

https://about.att.com/blogs/2023/internet-air.html Over the past year, our team has been hard at work identifying customer pain points, like legacy internet options, and created a solution by utilizing available network capacity in areas that are less densely populated while still providing a stron

Questions

Packet loss causing zoom issues

I just signed up for AT&T fiber, switching from Charter Spectrum.  It's generally been going well, except for one thing.  I use zoom nearly constantly throughout the day (work from home) and, since switching to AT&T, I get freezes 3-4 times per hour.    I started running

Questions

Stop DNS hijack and ping?

When the fiber side of the modem goes down due to a cable issue or hardware failure outside the premises, the BGW320-505 modem hijacks DNS and gives the false impression to my router that the network is still up. The modem resolves any character string whatsoever to its own local IP address and resp

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Data Breach

What is AT&T doing about the recent data breach, besides claiming it did not come from their network?

Questions

fiber availability

How do you check availability if the crappy att.com web site won't take the address no matter the format??

Questions

Be the first to reply

(15)
fiber availability

How do you check availability if the crappy att.com web site won't take the address no matter the format??

Questions

Internet issues

I continue to have intermittent internet connection issues. is anyone having this issue?

Questions

Internet Cancellation and email

AT&T is my ISP. If I close my internet account do I lose my email account. If not, do I have to pay for it?

Questions

Failover Doesn't work with Unifi Equipment

My primary Internet connection is with the BGW320-505 setup in Pass-through mode connected to my Unifi Dream Machine Pro. (UDMP) My secondary Internet connection is with Xfinity cable modem.  This is a great secondary option for me as it only costs me $20 a month.  The issue is, I've ha

Questions

Autopay Payment Method after Fraud Alert

As a potential victim of the 73 million user's whose data was breached by AT&T's negligence, I have decided to use my Apple Cash account as a method of payment. After the data breach, AT&T has the gall to request either a debit card or bank router codes or else my bill will increase by $5 pe

Questions

How do I remove a question that I posted here yesterday? It should be posted in Internet Equipment.

Yesterday I posted a question here: What stand-alone hardware firewall is compatible upstream of my AT&T Pace 5268AC? It should be posted in Internet Equipment.  I don't want to double-post.  Thanks.

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(20)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

What is the meaning of these marking flags?

I will like to know the meaning of the marking flags

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Return ATNT equipment

I have returned the device to ATNT via UPS on March 27th. But I received an email saying that my device has not been returned to ATNT for a month.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Outdoor cell towers

I am trying to find out who I should speak with about a temporary outdoor cell tower for an event August 23 - August 25 in CT. Our flagship event is Dream Ride and you can find info at:  https://dreamride.org/  We get about 10,000 visitors and the event benefits Special Olympics from 41

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Extender Options

Hello all, Are there non ATT wireless extenders that work with the BGW320 Modem/Router? I thought I saw a list somewhere but can no longer find it. Thanks, Leo

Questions

Accepted Solution

Does AT&T have a modem/Router with Fiber output instead of ethernet cables?

We have fiber internet and the default router that AT&T provides only has an ethernet cable for output connections. I just recently configured a pfsense micro PC with an 2x SFP+ connections. I want to do a passthrough connection from the AT&T modem to my pfSense micro PC using fiber. 

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.