Wireless Forum

View discussion in a popup

Reply to:
View profile
Jul 31, 2013 5:30:10 AM
(0)
Expert

krelmore76 wrote:

I placed my order for two Samsung Galaxy S4 on Monday. I specifically asked when my order would be shipped as we are anxious to receive them. The customer care rep I was talking to said that they would ship within 48 hours. It was not until tonight, 2 days later that my order number and info was available in MY ATT online account. And it says my entire order is on backorder.

It is upsetting to me that I was not told there was an issue with inventory due to promotions as I have now found out and that I was told I could expect them to ship in 48 hours. Also the fact that I have already been charged for something I may not even get for a month.

that moght have been 48 business hours, the majority of onlime retils quote those instead of calendar hours

krelmore76 wrote:

I placed my order for two Samsung Galaxy S4 on Monday. I specifically asked when my order would be shipped as we are anxious to receive them. The customer care rep I was talking to said that they would ship within 48 hours. It was not until tonight, 2 days later that my order number and info was available in MY ATT online account. And it says my entire order is on backorder.

It is upsetting to me that I was not told there was an issue with inventory due to promotions as I have now found out and that I was told I could expect them to ship in 48 hours. Also the fact that I have already been charged for something I may not even get for a month.

that moght have been 48 business hours, the majority of onlime retils quote those instead of calendar hours

Re: Why is the Samsung Galaxy S4 on back order
(1,359 Views)