Watching U-verse TV

Watching U-verse TV

Watch movies, shows, sports & more on U-verse TV.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(10143)
Questions about the new U-Verse app

Just got the new app on mar 2, 2024 for my Houston Uverse account. There are several things I could do on the old app that I haven’t figured out how on the new app. I’ll just name one for now. When looking at the guide to see what is on, there are several channels missing.  Example

Questions

U-verse app

Why doesn't the new U-verse app have local channels available? The old app did have local channels available.

Questions

New U-Verse Android App

The new U-Verse app is TERRIBLE. To set a program to record, it tells you to go to the guide. But half the channels are missing from the guide. What are we supposed to do?

Questions

Recorded show was set up, but disappeared from Guide and is no longer set to record

I made sure that the first episode of Season 11 on Hallmark's When Calls the Heart was set to record (red button on) for Sunday, April 7 from 9-10 pm EDT. Now when I look at Scheduled Recordings it is not listed, although the following week (4/14) is still listed as scheduled and appears in the Guid

Questions

New Channel -- 168/1168 Merit

I see a new channel. It's on U-Verse U-200 and up. 168 - Merit 1168 - Merit HD

Questions

Delete recordings on new app

I?ve always been able to just swipe the show and delete it if I stream the show somewhere else and want to get it off my list. With the new app I cannot figure out a way to do that.

Questions

Accepted Solution

For over three years: U-Verse Movies on Demand freeze and glitch.

Basically, I call up the HELP line, and reboot everything and sometimes it works and sometimes it does not work. Does AT&T offer something more reliable than U-Verse to watch movies on demand? The DVR is no longer used for recordings - I shut down this service long ago. Fiber is coming to my ho

Questions

New Uverse Android App Black Screen

So a new app downloaded for my Android Tablet, Android 13, and I get the program sound but nothing but a black picture. Help!!

Questions

U-verse app not working on Android 14, One UI 6

12/2023 I'm very frustrated. U-verse app stopped working on Samsung S22 Ultra weeks ago. I spoke with someone at call center, has me Uninstaller, reinstall with multiple restarts of my phone, told me to wait 20 minutes for back end processes. Phone us running  Android 14, One UI 6. I've tried

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Paramount+ and Showtime

Paramountplus is now accepting U-verse credentials for login. Download the paramount+ app to your device and open it.  In a web browser, go to paramount plus.com/partner and select AT&T U-verse to login. There are a lot more movies and shows available now than on the deprecated Show

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.