U-verse TV Equipment

U-verse TV Equipment

How to install, troubleshoot & fix your equipment.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(8099)
House Call

I moved into my townhome in 2022, two years ago next month. We have an issue with a cable connection on the second floor that I believe I am paying for but which does not work.  Is it possible to request an AT&T repair person to come out and do a check for me?   I realize it's b

Questions

Accepted Solution

Uverse Cisco boxes with fiber installation

I've had Uverse for 15 years. That included home phone, which I just discontinued. It also included TV with IPN330HD-SG-A and IPN4320-SG-A set top boxes, and of course the gateway. The fiber is coming Tuesday, but I have a genuine sense of foreboding that none of my Cisco uverse receivers will work

Questions

Vip 2250 receiver and the replacement VIP 2262 both lose signal

I have four TVs, 3 have wireless receivers, I do not have a problem with these. The problem is with the receiver that is hard wired via ethernet cable. The VIP 2250 receiver has been replaced with a VIP 2262, the problem still exist, it will have signal loss after a minute or so it will return. Or I

Questions

Uverse pausing/buffering every few mins

Is anyone having issues with their Uverse? I can't get support for my issue from AT&T. Our main TV is freezing up every few mins., when it unfreezes it the screen looks digitized for a couple of seconds. We have a new TV and box. Any suggestions or help is appreciated..I apologize for my lack of

Questions

U-verse app from APP store in Iphone

I have u-verse tv and the app in my i-phone was a blue screenl I went to open it and a pop up came up saying to update itl  So i opened it and it showed a direct TV app which is black color.  It does not have the channels that the other u-verse app had .  anyone else have had this ha

Questions

how to reprogram S10-S2 to control volume on external audio amp

My TV system includes: + Samsung smart TV………………….....................………….. TV on/off controlled by Samsung remote + Yamaha audio amp and sound system…...….………..Volume controlled by Yamaha remote + Scientific Atlanta (Cisco) IPN330HD set top box….Controlled by S10-S2 U-Verse remote which does not tu

Questions

Accepted Solution

Equipment return question

I cancelled my service due to ridiculous cost, so I get an email stating which equipment I need to send back BUT I don't have anything with that serial # on it? I'm assuming it's the main box with the DVR but I'm obviously not 100% sure. And what do I do with all the other stuff, 3 other boxes inclu

Questions

Accepted Solution

Equipment Return

I cancelled my service due to moving to non ATT serviced location. I was told I had 20 days to return equipment.  I then get an email telling me to NOT return equipment and to recycle.  So my question is:  am I going to get a bill from ATT for my unreturned equipment or can I recycle

Questions

TV PICTURE FREEZES

ABOUT EVERY 30 MINUTES THE TV PICTURE FREEZES. I CAN CHANGE CHANNELS AND EVERYTHING RETURNS TO NORMAL. THEN 30 MINUTES LATER THE SAME THING HAPPENS. ANY SUGGESTIONS.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(1)

Accepted Solution

Uverse Cisco boxes with fiber installation

I've had Uverse for 15 years. That included home phone, which I just discontinued. It also included TV with IPN330HD-SG-A and IPN4320-SG-A set top boxes, and of course the gateway. The fiber is coming Tuesday, but I have a genuine sense of foreboding that none of my Cisco uverse receivers will work

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.