U-verse TV Equipment

U-verse TV Equipment

How to install, troubleshoot & fix your equipment.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(8105)
Picture freeze up

Uverse customer for may years. Changed to fiber internet less than a year ago. service has gone downhill since. The internet seems to be working fine and the speed is doing fine also. Picture freezes or locks up. Happens on all tv's, channel change fixes it for a moment. All of our set boxes are on

Questions

New and "improved" (allegedly) UVerse app for Android

Is there a quick guide available for the new UVerse app for Android? I got no notification that this was being pushed and there's no quick guide to show me what the icons mean or how to manage my existing recordings on my DVR. For example, I tried to delete a recording I already watched from a serie

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Android UVERSE App showing Guide

Purchased Android smart phone (Samsung S24+). Downloaded Uverse app. Does not show an option to display the Guide so I can view or record programs. Similar app on Samsung S8 did show this option.

Questions

remotes

We have four tv boxes. 2 remotes quit working but we managed swapping 2 back and forth. Today a third one quit working. My question is how do I obtain replacements for these? I have the black remotes with S10-S2 on the back of the remote.ThanksBud

Questions

Uverse recivers

Been having trouble with my primary receiver/dvr. Uverse randomly shuts down. Sometimes it reboots, other times I have to unplug- plug back in. If I replace my primary receiver, do I also have to replace the receiver I use for a second TV?

Questions

blue screen

We have a base DVR and a remote one that connects to a wireless access point. The remote DVR is no longer pairing and just shows a blue screen on the TV. The TV can display input from other devices, like the DVD, but not from the remote DVR. The access point indicates that it is trying unsuccessfull

Questions

U-verse app Not recognizing wireless network

The U-verse app is not connecting to my wireless network. Two months ago I noticed the app was not recognizing it. I have even upgraded to the new AT&T fiber, yet still the U-verse app does not recognize my network. Not sure why this is happening, and so far nobody has been abl

Questions

House Call

I moved into my townhome in 2022, two years ago next month. We have an issue with a cable connection on the second floor that I believe I am paying for but which does not work.  Is it possible to request an AT&T repair person to come out and do a check for me?   I realize it's b

Questions

UVerse app only showing premium channels in guide

UVerse app used to show all the channels but all of a sudden its only showing premium channels! How do we get all the channels back? I tried deleting the app and reinstalling it; signed out and back in; restarted my ipad and phone…

Questions

Accepted Solution

Uverse Cisco boxes with fiber installation

I've had Uverse for 15 years. That included home phone, which I just discontinued. It also included TV with IPN330HD-SG-A and IPN4320-SG-A set top boxes, and of course the gateway. The fiber is coming Tuesday, but I have a genuine sense of foreboding that none of my Cisco uverse receivers will work

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(1)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Android UVERSE App showing Guide

Purchased Android smart phone (Samsung S24+). Downloaded Uverse app. Does not show an option to display the Guide so I can view or record programs. Similar app on Samsung S8 did show this option.

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.