Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Tips for how you can take your internet on the go, with Wi-Fi hot spots & more.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(12819)
Is there an outage again?

Multimedia messages are not sending again

Questions

deleting multiple messages

I get 10-30 messages a day and want to delete all of them at once. So far, have been unable to do this.  Flip phone U102AAModel: 

Questions

Is it possible to disable Carrier Services short code numbers?

Is there a way to disable the short codes you can call from a line on an AT&T Wireless account? (The ones that provide account information, such as *225# to check the account balance.) It’s not a big deal or anything but I was just curious if it’s possible to do.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Why is the MMS limit still 1MB?

With the advent of 5G and much more advanced networks, can someone explain why the MMS size limit is still 1MB. I know there are other messaging options, including RCS, but that's not what I'm asking about. I still have to message with iPhones. I may not understand the reasons behind the limit or

Questions

Att hotspot worst for PS portal?

Ever since I purchased my PS portal, I am always having having issues with hotspot from phone. Portal connects to PS5 fine, then it seems to degrade around 10-15 mins and then gets super lagging and eventually disconnects. It will eventually reconnect but always the same. I check speed and usually

Questions

Accepted Solution

Sporadically my texts not getting thru to tmobile recipient

My device - at&t provided Samsung 22+ Using Google messaging and do not have it marked to send sms/messages only. Messaging shows I am sending RCS message now. My texts are sometimes not getting to a tmobile customer. Scenarios seen... - group text with 1 tmobile, 2 att customers. I send multi

Questions

Text shows as incoming in text log but not received on device

Hello, I have issues receiving texts from a certain number which sends an automated notification text. I checked my text usage under my AT&T profile and it is listed as incoming. However, the message never arrived to my device. I used to received text from the number, but no longer received i

Questions

Phone takes forever to send image

Have att radiant Max 5g it takes like 5 tries to send screenshots and same with mms images...it takes forever for images to go thru IF they even do.

Questions

Text Messages to Opt-In Consumers Are Being Blocked

Roughly 50% of text messages to consumers who have signed opt-in requests for information are being blocked. I am trying to find the contact information for the point person responsible for addressing appeals. Thank you Brian Hays, Esq.

Questions

No service but full bar

Hello,Around where I live I like to go on walks but now for over a year I miss calls and text while I do so. My phone shows that I have full bars and 5G but I am unable to receive calls along with use the internet. I have tried what other people have shown and suggested (restarting, etc.) but nothin

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)
deleting multiple messages

I get 10-30 messages a day and want to delete all of them at once. So far, have been unable to do this.  Flip phone U102AAModel: 

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.