AT&T Internet Features

AT&T Internet Features

Tips & tricks about Internet speeds, data usage and apps.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(8552)
Port Forwarding Issues

Port forwarding does not work. I have done all the necessary steps in the Firewall -> NAT/Gaming tab on the router and followed every tutorial I could find on AT&T's website but when I go to check if the the port is open externally it isn't. When I had spectrum this was such an easy feature,

Questions

Login looping/redirecting to "Successful LogOut" - Yahoo mail/calendar

Pretty much lays it out .. loging into "calendar.yahoo.com" has crashed in last week or so -- every redirect/loop adds to URL -- https://att-yahoo.att.net/FIM/sps/ATT-Yahoo/saml20/login?SAMLRequest= Can watch iterations of "successful logout" as it goes around... For a while, was getting some "Ze

Questions

Nighthawks Netgear with ATT Router

Trying to use Nighthawks Netgear with ATT Router. Everything works now, I can get WiFi via Netgear router. However, I'm no longer able to login my router(both wired and wireless) over http://192.168.0.1/ https://19216801.one/netgear-router-setup/   The connection just times out, so

Questions

Why is att internet so bad

Bro I can't do anything without it messing up. 1. It will randomly go out and my phone will say connected but no Internet if I'm on my phone and my game at the same time 2. When I try to play Roblox from my room I'll get disconnected a few mins later. I literally have to play it in the same room as

Questions

I get this message when trying to click on a game in yahho sports "cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'get')"

I get this message when trying to click on a game in yahho sports "cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'get')"

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I get rid of the dnserrorassist error?

How to get rid of this error

Questions

Need help

My at&t prepaid wifi device is telling me to sign into network after I made a payment for more data what do I do? Please help!

Questions

Closed

I have me and my wife no gamers and yet my nat is set to act of war direct action what does this...

Neither my wife nor I use any form of gaming console that I'm aware of outside of the basic stuff on the internet like Facebook and YouTube and similar schools however when I was going through my settings because my phone lines are both showing on register for some puzzle setting to act of War direc

Questions

Unable to reach the myAT&T portal

Hello, I am currently unable to open the myAT&T portal when browsing from an AT&T internet circuit, but if I switch to a different network from a different ISP, it works without issue. Could it be possible that my IP is being blocked by AT&T? Is there a team at AT&T that can actually

Questions

WiFi not allowing to connect

Everytime I try to connect to my WiFi I get a message saying can’t connect to the internet your internet service provider or your router might be preventing your ps5 from connecting to the internet. Make sure you can connect to the internet via the same network as your ps5 by testing the connection

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)
Port Forwarding Issues

Port forwarding does not work. I have done all the necessary steps in the Firewall -> NAT/Gaming tab on the router and followed every tutorial I could find on AT&T's website but when I go to check if the the port is open externally it isn't. When I had spectrum this was such an easy feature,

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(1)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I get rid of the dnserrorassist error?

How to get rid of this error

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.