AT&T Internet Account

AT&T Internet Account

Learn how to manage your Internet service and account.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(13135)
ACP Wind Down

For customers who are losing the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) benefit, what kind of low-cost Internet plans (and amounts) are you being offered if you have called AT&T to discuss your options post-ACP?

Questions

Unlock SIM card Network

Hello, I tried to unlock my device by putting wrong pin many times, and now I've contacted the support team ( my phone is eligible) and they sent me the unlock code... when I put it, it doesn't unlock the device... so, what can I do?

Questions

Closed

how do i pay an old 4+ years outstanding bill?

Hello, Any help apprecfiated.  In 2014 I suddenly became seriously ill and moved to my sister's care in CA (from Stockbridge Ga).  I didn't realize I had an outstanding bill.  Eventually I'm sure it went to collections.  Though I'm still in CA I wanted to set up home security.  I just found out ther

Questions

Internet outage 75214

Internet has been down since Thursday 3/21. Map shows an outage though I am on the outside edge of it. Unlike prior outages I have received no text updates.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is this a scam number 888 454 9594

I needed to call ATT Internet customer service, so I googled "att internet" and this number came up right at the top. I called the number, and the guy asked me for my 4-digit passcode, I said I didn't have a passcode. Then the guy asked me for the last 4 digits of my social security. I got suspiciou

Questions

Closed

Customer loyalty department ?

Does anyone have the phone number to customer loyalty? The one I’ve used in the past just directs me back to the main menu. Current hold time is 24 minutes, to schedule a call back is 2 days from now. Last Friday they accidentally cut off my broadband instead of AIR they kept telling me they’d have

Questions

No internet

Connection went down today 3/24/2024 and no luck getting it back up and running

Questions

This company is awful - rewards scam

I signed up for AT&T back in early February when we moved into our new home as I was told it was the best. I was looking at several other companies that were slightly cheaper, but AT&T offered me a bunch of rewards to sign up so I went with them. When I signed up with the agent over chat she told me

Questions

Using ATT connected car in Canada

I am driving to Alaska through Canada. I know I will be able to connect in the US and Alaska. However, ATT cannot tell me if I will be able to use my car's wifi in Canada. Does anyone have any experience with this?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Horrible customer service

I contacted Directv re their internet tv was told they use Att for internet. I had Att internet installed on January 23. I then contacted Directv re their equipment delivery as it was to be here prior to internet being installed. Directv customer service was horrible . I cancelled the service for b

Questions

Be the first to reply

(5)
ACP Wind Down

For customers who are losing the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) benefit, what kind of low-cost Internet plans (and amounts) are you being offered if you have called AT&T to discuss your options post-ACP?

Questions

Unlock SIM card Network

Hello, I tried to unlock my device by putting wrong pin many times, and now I've contacted the support team ( my phone is eligible) and they sent me the unlock code... when I put it, it doesn't unlock the device... so, what can I do?

Questions

Closed

Auto pay de enrollment

I have been de enrolled from autopay every 2 months, not by my request.   At&t has been horrible about providing any solution and just keep blaming others.  Telling me to re enroll and wasting my time on the phone.   I'm going to be canceling my service. 

Questions

cannot get ATT debit card for refund to work

the ATT debit card mailed to me for refund after cancellation of U-verse service does not work ! PH's not answered and cannot establish a log-on  

Questions

Billing and payment processing via Carol Stream is very slow.

I received our bill for at&t internet services yesterday (March 11). The issue date on the bill is February 25th.  Recently, I tracked my payments to Carol Stream and it takes four days.  The problem?  It takes Carol Stream 14 days to get a bill out the door.  Calculation of

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(4)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

No internet 75024

Internet has been down since yesterday afternoon in plano. What's the status?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Horrible customer service

I contacted Directv re their internet tv was told they use Att for internet. I had Att internet installed on January 23. I then contacted Directv re their equipment delivery as it was to be here prior to internet being installed. Directv customer service was horrible . I cancelled the service for b

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is this a scam number 888 454 9594

I needed to call ATT Internet customer service, so I googled "att internet" and this number came up right at the top. I called the number, and the guy asked me for my 4-digit passcode, I said I didn't have a passcode. Then the guy asked me for the last 4 digits of my social security. I got suspiciou

Questions

Accepted Solution

Compatibility of ARRIS SBG10 with AT&T internet/ WIFI

I just recently change my provider of internet/ WIFI to AT&T, my question will my personal Cable Modem ( Arris)SBG10, be compatible for AT&T WIFI

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.