Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(2)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Where is my rewards cards?

I was suppose to receive two $300 rewards card for getting direct tv and att back and haven’t yet. I never received a confermation or nothing? Was I lied to?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Pinned

How to return your trade-in to AT&T - Information and Help from the AT&T Community

Learn what you'll need to do to send your trade-in Returning your device just got a bit easier. Once you move your data from your old phone to your new one, you will use the box your new device came in to ship the trade-in. You'll pack it up, tape the box closed (included), and place the shippin

Questions

(31305)
Got denied by att fraud??

I just got denied by att fraud to open a new account with two lines I was going to port from google fi, I have an 800+ credit score and just got back stateside after 7 years from serving overseas. I tried opening two new att lines and got denied. Interesting how att treats military.

Questions

IMO Discount

Hello! I’ve been an employee for almost 2 years now and I haven’t had a problem with the imo discount till now. Every time I want to log in to add another line to the discount, it gives me an error. It says “update security profile”. I have updated it, waited and it doesn’t do anything. Please help!

Questions

Accepted Solution

At&t international but phone says I'm on vodafone network

I'm traveling outside the USA and got the confirmation text that I was using at&ts international plan for $10/day, but in the upper left of my screen it says I'm actually connected to vodafone... any ideas why?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Phone disconnected and long time number quarantined...

ATT, My Father In Law, who is a multi years customer of ATT, recently lost his wife of 62 years. He went by ATT Store to upgrade his phone and turn his wifes phone off. Somewhere in the mixup with the ATT rep, both phones were disconnected. He has had this number for a LOT of years and it being dis

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T Not Honoring Their January 2024 "Samsung Galaxy S24 on us guaranteed. With Galaxy phone trade-in Any year. Any condition

In January 2024 AT&T was running the "the Samsung Galaxy S24 series on us, guaranteed with Galaxy phone trade-in. Any year, any condition. The promo clearly stated Any Galaxy S, Note, Z Any Year Any Condition. Seeing this, I traded in two of my older Samsung Galaxy phones which I used to upg

Questions

Got a message that I am using a phone that

Got a message that I am using a phone that still has a payment on it can I make the payment on the phone

Questions

Wireless plus internet bundle deals

I already have internet fiber and I am evaluating the options to move from T-Mobile over to AT&T 3 lines. Interested in device promotions and trades in options for iphone

Questions

Charged for International Call I didn’t make

Is there a scam going on with AT&T? My phone bill was $126 higher because I was charged for an outgoing international call that I did not make. The only resolution I was given was to add a 15 a month international call fee which I do not need because I don’t make international calls. I never cal

Questions

Cannot receive one-time SMS code while overseas

I have an iphone 12 and I cannot receive one-time SMS codes from websites needing to verify information by typing in the 'one-time code we will send via SMS'. I am in Europe (czech republic). This is a major issue as traveling with Covid restrictions requires you to use your phone a lot for one-time

Questions

Voicemail Piracy

My brother called me this morning and left me a message. When I played the voicemail, it was NOT him. It was some foul-mouthed person definitely not my brother, even the voice was not an attempt to imitate him. Is there any way to report this to AT&T? I've visited their website which was a worth

Questions

Be the first to reply

(2)
Problem viewing certain months usage details

Why is it I can't view my usage details for January and February's billing cycles of this year. I have no problem viewing current usage or any of last years usage details. Just January and February of this year. I have never been able to see January 2024 now its February 2024 to. Never had this issu

Questions

Closed

Unlimited plans

Looking for an unlimited plan. I am currently a Boost customer

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(6)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT Network Provider Lock

I have a brand new phone that was purchased in USA that came with the ATT sim card. I do not live in the USA, and I want to use my local sim card. However, I'm unable to make the switch because of the sim lock. I tried to do the device unlock from the ATT website but I was unable to do so because i

Questions

Accepted Solution

Reaching Customer Service Live Agent 24/7

Is there a good number that someone can reach a live agent 24/7? We recently had an emergency while abroad and none of the numbers online could connect us to someone live.  

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I do a transfer from a former employee

When I tried to do a transfer of billing responsibility. I don't understand how to do the transfer. The original contact is a former employee. I'm trying to transfer it to myself.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Phone disconnected and long time number quarantined...

ATT, My Father In Law, who is a multi years customer of ATT, recently lost his wife of 62 years. He went by ATT Store to upgrade his phone and turn his wifes phone off. Somewhere in the mixup with the ATT rep, both phones were disconnected. He has had this number for a LOT of years and it being dis

Questions

Accepted Solution

At&t international but phone says I'm on vodafone network

I'm traveling outside the USA and got the confirmation text that I was using at&ts international plan for $10/day, but in the upper left of my screen it says I'm actually connected to vodafone... any ideas why?

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.